The Perpetual F1 Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 19, 2003.

1. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

he lost alreadi............5th place...........gone........... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    jensen button got 2nd place.............got chance........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Muahahhaha, bye bye MS :lol: :lol: *Chai coming :shock: quick! hide! :haha: *

Yeah, Trulli 1st! :clap: Wooot!!! :clap:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Gone? Ralf Schumacher was penalised because his engine blew up during practise, he will drop 10 places to 12th, and that will promote MS up to 4th. No chance for MS to win? Maybe he's on heavy fuel load? Maybe he has better tyres that could last in the race? You will never know until tomorrow... :whistle: Do you know that MS is good at making good lap times when it matters? And overtake the car in front during pit stops? :wicked:

4. Chai

Sigh...Schumi's race ended in the most bizarre way! :wall: Great race by Trulli though. He should win the race even if MS didn't crash. Well done! :clap:

5. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Well JPM was not penalized, MS had himself to blame....tuff luck sigh. A well deserved win for Jarno. Tuff luck for Alonso as well, he is hot headed too, kinda like young MS. :mrgreen:

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

wow...montoya and MS are like brothers :mrgreen:

7. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

hmmm...MS was a hot headed? didn't know about that....

8. Chai

Before winning his world championship in 1994, he always crashed out, and on one occasion (France 92), he knocked out Senna with him... :D Even in 1994, he was still pretty hot headed... :mrgreen:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! Serves him right. He has met his match. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Only watched the final 15 laps and was it close. Button was chasing all the way, thanks to backmarkers, he made it close but not close enough. :thumb:

Woohoo... Chai, do you know how happy I am that MS is out? :dance: :haha: :haha: :haha: :beer: :beer: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10. Chai

DYKT: I don't care how happy are you? :whistle:

I'm only pissed off because Schumacher retired that way! Engine failure, crash due to pressure or over pushing, I'm not as pissed! Crashing behind the safety car is probably the most bizarre way of ending a race, or crashing in the warm up lap...

11. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

k
    I think you are just as happy as i am when MS was out :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

12. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

i know, just don't see that as 'hot headed' ...

13. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

1998 Spa...hehehe :thumb:

I see most that posted in this forum is either MS fan or anti MS fan. :think:

14. Chai

I mean he's hot headed 'on track' :D Do crazy things, like what Alonso is doing! :nuts:

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, what Alonso did was nuts. From second place to nothing. LOL! :haha:

Casualties were definitely high. The race ended with what... 10? 11 cars?

Schumacher's crash was a freak accident. Really have no idea why he braked so hard behind the safety car. Oh well... After Alonso crashed, it would be really impossible for him to overtake Jarno. Not when Jarno just pitted right after the crash.

16. Chai

Yanni? Jarno Trulli you meant? :D

Well, Schumacher braked hard because he's trying to warm up his tyres.

I think this was what actually happened. Before that incident, Schumacher accelerate, making wheel spins to warm up his tyre, then he braked hard again to warm up his brakes. This is what they normally do behind the safety car. But Montoya wasn't aware of that. When Schumi accelerate, Montoya followed him, but didn't manage to brake in time, and Montoya go along side him trying to avoid him, and *bam*.

Bizarre!!! :wall:

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oops! Damn.. Dunno where my mind wandered off. :doh:

Err.. Warm up the brakes you mean, right? :mrgreen:

Well, I think it's a bit careless, if not negligent, by braking with another car so close behind him.

When it happened, I couldn't believe it. And guess what, he hit the tunnel wall in about the same place as Alonso did just a few laps earlier. :haha:

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

The tunnel is cursed :wicked: :lol:

19. Chai

Williams drivers are cursed! :twisted:

20. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

nurburgring this sunday.