Why you want to be a doctor?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wiiz, Jun 3, 2004.

1. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

The recent news about SPTM top scorers who did not offered place in local Univ to do medicine made me think the question.

Emm...who want to start first? Da Boss? :D

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

STPM u mean?

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

It's a noble profession and as our boss put it, and it makes him happy to see people fit and sad otherwise.

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah, its a noble profession. Maybe he can set up ARP Clinic. :haha: :haha: :haha:

But its great. You can help people. The job satisfaction will certainly be there. :thumb:

5. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

It takes a special kind of person to be a doctor, and not to mention a strong stomach.

So, its not a matter of why, but rather, you will know its the profession for you. Kinda like an inner voice.

I can't say for sure since I ain't a doctor, so why don't we ask Adrian himself.

6. drab

drab Newbie

I want to be a gaenacologist :lol: :twisted:

7. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

I personally think that the view ain't that pretty, if you know what I mean. :shock:

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

You sure? You'll see the diseased ones and all messed up ones. :lol: May be turned off girls forever. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

9. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

do u know how big a turn off if u are a gyne and u are doin it wif a woman......

10. drab

drab Newbie

I personally think that the view ain't that pretty, if you know what I mean. :shock:[/quote]Ilove the view(and the taste) 8)

11. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

If they are coming in to see a gyne, I don;'t think that you would want to do it with her.

There is probably a reason why they are seeing a doctor in the first place. :roll:

12. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

no i was tryin to say tat the doctor doing it wif his woman..not the patient

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Gonnerhea...... :sick: :sick: :sick:

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

No wonder you guys can never be a doctor... :whistle: :haha:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Why want to be a doctor when we can be something else? :think: Doctor's job is boring don't you think? Sitting there on the chair waiting for patients to come in. :whistle:

16. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

We can always ask Da Boss!

17. plasma

plasma Newbie

The gov got the 128 ppl places in local uni for the first part of their course.... later, they're gonna be put into either public or local private uni...

solves the problem for the time being only.....kinda like an action to get ppl happy... doesnt really solves the problem

next year, u're gonna see same thing.... :wall:
    where's the long term solution???

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What to do, they never use their heads to think. :nuts: :snooty:

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I can never be a doctor :lol:

20. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

not interested to be a doctor :p