GHOST encounter!...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by digitalvoice, Sep 2, 2004.

1. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Since this is the month of the hungry ghost festival, thought of sharing of weird happenings... :p

1)Few nights ago, my cousin brother was driving back from work at about 11pm. While stopping at a traffic light, he noticed a man squating at the side of the road adjacent to the traffic light. Not understanding what the man is doing at this late hour, he looked at the man again....but he's nowhere in sight! My cousin brother sped home. :?

2)On 29/8/04, 4 of my friends were passing through a private hospital around Selayang at about 10.30pm. While passing through, the 3 passengers actually witness the car knocking straight on to a person standing in front of the road! Strangely, my driver friend did not see it and rammed through it! My other 3 friends just stayed quiet :silenced: :shhh: throughout the journey (with pale faces I guess) and only relayed to my driver friend what they saw when they reached their destination. :!:

Any to share?

2. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

i saw a ghost as well 3 nights ago while driving back alone at 1am. something like a face lookin at me.
    reflected from my windshield. i could've seen something else but still. very.. :oops:

3. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Scary....I can feel your heart pounding.. :roll:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! Not really a ghost encounter, but a really funny one.

When I was at Genting Ria Apartment, which is famous for 'haunted' stories. :D And I was staying at 12th floor (is it close to the haunted floor?). I took the lift, with a few girls in the lift controlling the lift panel. Once I entered the lift, they pressed the Close button. The door moved about 5cm and it opened again! LOL! Then the girl pressed again, same thing happened! Hahahaha. They were so terrified! I was laughing inside! :haha: Looking at their reactions!

So I tried to press the button by holding the close button a little longer. And the door closed! :haha: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! That's rather similar in a sense to my experience. :haha:

Remember Ju-On 2? After watching that movie, I took the lift down to the basement carpark.

As usual, I let everyone out before I went out. But as I was about to leave the lift, the doors closed! Even though I had my finger still on the Open button, the doors still closed. :shock:

The other people waiting to go in were also surprised because they had their fingers on the Up button. The doors just closed and it took me all the way to the top. But there was no one there. :shifty:

So, I took it down again before I was finally "free". :haha:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I was actually thrown off my bed once. I saw it, turned around with my back to it. Then It picked me up by the neck, and slammed me straight to the floor. :shock:

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

never had any encouter before... :mrgreen:
    only strange incidents.. :mrgreen:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Not ghost sightings but weird...

You know those Chinese old mansion right? Where the stairs are like go in a circle, round and round... Last time, my parents stayed in that mansion, they kinda rent the rooms out. They moved after I was born. One night, when we were there to visit some relatives, when we were about to go back, while walking down the stairs... I fell. All the way to the bottom of the stairs... round and round I go. And the stairs are made out of steel.

I was about 2-3 years old, and I wasn't even injured. :shock:

One more time...

I was in primary school... you know, those time when you have to learn those times table? :mrgreen: My father is kinda strict, will make me sit beside him, and if I say out wrongly, he will hit my head. While I was saying out the stuffs... someone hit me on the head. Quite hard... when I turned back and asked my father why he hit me, he said he didn't! :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

9. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

never encounter anything like this before :p

I don't believe that ghost exist :lol:

10. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

police can u please lock this thread?

this is so scary

11. plasma

plasma Newbie

maybe hit too many times alrdy.... :doh:

or he did hit u...and pretended not to... :haha: :haha: :haha: must be laughing his a-ss off....

12. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Young children seems more prone to seeing all these... :p

Can you imagine a small kid kept telling you that there's someone sitting on his bedside at night...when the lights are off? That's what happened to my friend's kid who kept telling her mom that someone sat on his bedside every night and chatting with him. But the adults can't see it.... :think:

13. christene222

christene222 Newbie

interesting wat....

14. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

sigh... why something like this never happen to me before ?
    now don't have story to tell.. :(

i always hear this kinda story... but always forget.. hehe ;)

15. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I was in a space station on Mars. My Sergeant asked me to go and look for some scientist who went missing. Just after I found him, there was an explosion of red/orange light and strange symbols appeared on the walls. A fiery skull emerged from the explosion and started flying around. Then suddenly the scientist got possessed and started to attack me, so I shot him with my pistol...

Eh sorry wrong thread. :p

16. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

17. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:D dman. i would like to experience what u guys had been thru. so fun.

18. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

May your wish comes true.....heheheheh... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  19. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

u got fren here... :cry:

20. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! You may not be so eager when it actually happens to you! :haha: