Forums Suggestions & Problems

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, May 14, 2003.

1. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Very strange. :think:

No problem with space at all and working perfectly with others. Do you have other e-mail address where I could send a testing message? :?:

:beer:

2. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Chai, since 9.32am this sunny morning, OK liao! Thanks. :dance: :dance: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :beer:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I've just gotten more than 20 error emails from you this morning! :wall:

4. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Your side infected or wat...no problem on my side. Guess the problem had passed to you. :whistle: :whistle: :haha:

Thanks again! :thumb: :dance: :dance:

5. Chai

It's not virus emails. It's just that your email server is blocking all the emails from us. You better change to another email account. Of course you won't get the problem, because you won't even get notification from us! :wall: Aiyo! You... :wall:

6. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

i hav a lil' suggestion....

why not add a forum search bar for this site? that'll make it easy to find long lost threads..... ;)

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Forum search bar? I thought there's already a 'search' feature up there. :think:

8. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

oops...only now i know :oops:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What's up with this? The wall emoticon turned into just a word. And it happened to Psykhotik wave emoticon too. But he's lucky, it's ok now. But not me... wonder why. But it seems to be ok using IE. :think:

Before this, it happened to the wave emoticon, now wall. Firefox problem? :snooty:

Attached Files:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah. It suddenly happened to me. THen all of a sudden it went away after I closed the browser... :doh: First time it happened..

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. I noticed it a couple of times. But I always thought it was a Firefox issue. :think:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, it was ok when I viewed it in IE. :think:

13. Chai

When you get that, the Mozilla couldn't load the image properly, so instead of showing a dead link (red X on IE), it will show that text. I doubt this is phpBB issue...

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Cannot load properly everytime? :think: Must be firefox I think...

1 person likes this.
  15. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Hmm... is it Greenwich time? :think:I'm still deeply asleep at this hour. :roll:

Attached Files:

16. Chai

Everyone needs update your profile in User CP! By default, the time is reset to GMT time. That's one of a few things which can't be ported over properly.

1 person likes this.
  17. drab

drab Newbie

please dont take offence,adrian

but things seem to have slowed down a bit,or is it cos server is still new.oh dear.smileys dont work

18. drab

drab Newbie

:lol: ;) :shock: now they do :shifty:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! About the smileys... you'll have to wait until the banner finish loading. :mrgreen:

20. drab

drab Newbie

Ah :confused: thank you mr superman.now i understand :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.