GHOST encounter!...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by digitalvoice, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

er...better not go near water this month... its the hungry ghost month rite?

2. jinongman

jinongman Newbie

how to take bath like that ? :think:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Woah.. Sounds like you were REALLY traumatised by the experience. :shock:

4. drab

drab Newbie

It is a well known fact that ghosts melt on contact with water.err---or is that biscuits :?

5. Jet

Jet Just Started

Did someone ever die at there????

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, maybe someone did die there... two more days until Hungry Ghost month is over. After that, MOONCAKE! :dance:

7. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

Water is the most common place for lost spirits and ghosts.

There are many cases where people actually drown or attack by ghosts in watery areas such as lakes, rivers, waterfall, small streams, swimming pool, and even the drain...

So if u are a beliver or a none beliver... it would be safer to avoid those places during the hungry ghost festival.

8. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Sure am! :oops:

BTW, kids nowadays are allowed to play with lantern and candles even during the month of the ghost festival. To the older folks, it's a big no no since the kids are actually inviting 'someone' or a 'group' over your place! :twisted: Make sure your young niece or nephews (or you yourself!) do not pre celebrate the lantern festival until the ghost festival month is really over. :roll:

Today is the last day and it's raining now...and 'they' are most active during a raining night! Better stay at home.... :lol:

9. Jet

Jet Just Started

Why do ghosts exist?? why don't they go to heaven or hell???? :? :? :? :?

10. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

this was wat my friend told me about ghosts... she said she read from some book..but i cant remember the name of the book...

Chinese blive that when a person dies, the spirit are only allowed to wander on earth for 7 days.. and in that 7 days alot of gods will be there to take the spirit to the other side. But if the spirit does not cross over in that 7 days, chances of it crossing over will be very slim and they might be stuck here on earth...as ghosts...

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You guys should watch Dawn of The Dead, it said... "when there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth". Nice phrase. :thumb:

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

Maybe the ghosts want revenge??? :? :? :?
    i have a friend who can see ghosts with her eyes.. why certain people can see ghost while other cannot?? :? :? :?

13. Adrian Wong

Are you serious? :shock:

14. plasma

plasma Newbie

i can see ghost oso.... errr... juz use gem of true seeing... hahaha

15. Jet

Jet Just Started

Yup.. I used to ask her to tell me her experience... Some were very scary.....

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You meant like you were posting on this forum now... and a few will sit on your bed, sit beside you monitor looking at you, standing behind you, etc...

Damn, I'm having goosebumps typing this already... :silenced: :pray: :pray: :pray:

17. Jet

Jet Just Started

So do i.. i stiil remember the first week after i watch Ju-On in the cinema.. can't even dare to blink my eyes when bathing... :oops: :oops: :oops:

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

he/she is bullshitting LoL! :lol:

19. Adrian Wong

I don't know about Ju-On but I thought Ju-On 2 was a POS. I was practically laughing my way throughout the movie! :haha:

It was so NOT scary. :roll:

But then.. the lift incident happened. :shifty:

20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Ju-On is not even scary at all..... :whistle: for me at least