Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. christene222

christene222 Newbie

DYKT:The male pray mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its
    body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.

2. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

DYKT: Male shark bite the female shark's fin too possition itself for mating :thumb:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

DYKT : I don't mind being the male shark but definitely not the male praying mantis! :wicked: :haha:

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: Male spiders get eaten up most of the time after getting "hitched"... :mrgreen:

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

DYKT a koala bear will bit its female mate to avoid her running away during sex ? :mrgreen:

6. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

DYKT : sex in the animal kingdom is an adventure i;m thankful i dont have to endure? (=

7. Jet

Jet Just Started

DYKT: i today gave my friend my answer but didn't give my tree.... :wall: :wall: :wall:
    DYKT: today i had a nightmare again.. And it was the same dream again.. :wall: :wall: :wall:

8. Maximus_Detritus

DYKT : I;ve finally got enough money saved to go see my girlfriend? :thumb:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: I almost sliced off part of my thumb with the Leatherman Wave tool that I was playing. That blade is sharp! :shock:

10. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

DYKT: You should be very carefull when using sharp objects...

11. Maximus_Detritus

DYKT : Intel will be appointing its 5th new CEO in its 34-year history very soon?
    DYKT : His name is Paul Ortellini? (I think I misspelt it)

12. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: I'll be more careful from now on? :thumb:

13. Falcone

DYKT: My win 2000 boot options is corrupted, I can't boot into my notebook.

DYKT: I've no way to repair it :wall:

14. Adrian Wong

DYKT : You can try the console repair using the Windows 2000 installation CD. Or worse, a repair-install. :pray:

15. Falcone

DYKT: IBM dun come with instalation CD, my last options is too....loose everything by recovery back to factory default

16. Jet

Jet Just Started

DYKT: I made many careless mistakes in my exam today.... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    DYKT: I don't think i can get the highest mark in my class annymore.. :( :( :( :( :(

17. Adrian Wong

DYKT : I think that's crap. IBM don't even provide a recovery or installation CD? Man.. IBM have really gone down the drain. :doh:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ROTFL! Oi... what are you saying? Made you do what? :rolleyes: :haha: :haha: :haha:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I have not posted here for 3 days. :mrgreen:

DYKT: I have just got "it" updated after forgot to send it to my rojakpot email for 2 days. :boohoo: :wall: But today I remembered. :haha:

DYKT: I still think Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is the best online game I've played so far. No, I don't like Battlefield 1942. :hand:

DYKT: Tomorrow my company will organize a steamboat in conjunction with the Lantern Festival at the office, but I don't think I'll be going. Coz boring la... see the same faces again. Better go home play ET. :thumb:

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: I have not checked the forum for almost 2 days even though I was at home?