OH MY LORD!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jet, Jun 26, 2005.

1. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

Jet, you your virginity lost by a girl or a boy? CHOOSE! :haha: :wall: :snooty:

2. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

"To bi or not to bi .. that's the question." :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! :haha:

1 person likes this.
  4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

sigh 2 :mrgreen:

dasky dun follow me and sigh 3 har! :shifty:

5. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

i wonder where is Jet and Rommel? :think: :think:

OMG?!! can they be....?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

6. Jet

Jet Just Started

SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall:
    I wanna change uni already..:wall:

We had a chat last time.
    He told me that he had a crush on a gal before and the feeling he had on me is same with that feeling. :sick:
    And he told me that he is very confused about the feeling.. :wall:
    He also asked me what is my feeling towards him.. :sick:
    ANd i told him straight away that i only accept him as a fren. A NORMAL FREN!!! :evil:

Nowadays he is even weirder.. :nuts:
    He always shows me his cold face and he keeps making me angry.. :evil:
    And last night i became unpatient and my fren and i shot him. Or should i say teased him.. :?
    We mentioned about lesbian and he said that being a lesbian is very normal in this society..
    HE really creeped me out.. :wall:
    And he keeping taking about anal sex!!!:sick:

And he smsed me asking what is the problem between us.. WTF??!!! :nuts:
    I replied him that the problem is HIM!!!
    He said he liked me but always shows me his cold face as if i owed him money. :nuts:

THIS GUY IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    He makes me sick..
    Sometimes i really wanna tell him to leave me alone... :evil:

PS: Actually i feel a bit guilty when typing this.. :? coz he is pity also..
    Haiya u.
    We cannot use the library pc anymore.. Have to curi curi..
    Yesterday a student was caught surfing other web and she cannot borrow books for 1 month. :shock:

7. Jet

Jet Just Started

No one.
    I wan to be a monk.. :liar: :haha:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

sigh 3 :mrgreen: :haha:

Aiyo... don't pity him, keep your distance. And if it gets worse... avoid him. Hey... you have to save your butt you know. :lol: :beer:

9. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

A very appropriate expression :mrgreen:

10. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

dude, if a guy make me this way...i'll just tell him "LEAVE ME ALONE and go find other butt!" :evil:

agree! :haha:

11. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

And don't forget the front end! :haha:

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

I'm keeping my distance now..
    But i dun think i can ask him to back off...
    I'm too kind.. :wall:

Dunno why i pity him..:?

13. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

he drives u nuts???
    u made him crazy??

oh my god..i see chemistry here.. :haha: j/king...

14. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

Jet, you very kind-hearted...must help him solve his feelings. let him cucuk one time see if he like or not...if no like then u clear liaw! if u like then oh ow...never try never know ba :haha: j/k ah..

but seriously dude, i think he is angry because he made it too obvious to you what are his intentions, and now that you know it, your treating him different than normal.

its like when you confess to someone and being told that "we're just friends" which translate to "i don't have feelings for you" or "i don't feel that way" and then they tell you they want things to be normal. of course after that, it's not going to be normal. so you end up being angry at yourself and always feeling that that person is treating you differently even when they say they want it to be like normal again. :doh:

15. Mike

Mike Newbie

LOL

i know how ya feel. i had a gay guy come onto me in high school and it was creepy (all boys school btw). it always seems funny to others but it's not funny when it's happening to u ;)

good luck luck with that...

16. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL! You guys are funny. :haha:

But just a friendly reminder to everyone to avoid local slangs and dialects as far as possible... Keep it international -> write in English. ;)

Thanks! :beer:

17. Jet

Jet Just Started

WTF??!!! :rolleyes:
    It is not me who treats him different. Is HE who treats me different.. First..
    haha.
    Too bad there is nothing i can do. :p

yesterday i saw him at the library and i told him that i gonna sit besides him.. ( juz to make things normal). Then Rommel went downstairs to use the pc and i followed him and left my poor gay fren behind.. :haha: :haha:

I think he waited for me for a long time coz he showed me this :naughty: when he saw me.. :haha:
    Then i sent him sms telling him that i forgot about it as i had to use the pc immediately.. hahaha. Actually i lied.. :twisted:
    MUARHAHAHAHAR!!!!!
    i'm so bad.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

18. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

Is he good looking? :D

19. ESP

ESP Newbie

Is Reyne interested in that guy? :rolleyes:

20. Jet

Jet Just Started

Actually he is.. :think:
    If he combs his hair and wears his cool glasses and acts more like a man, gal sure fall in love with him one..

Too bad he is a gay.. :wall: