wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

Watched Batman and Fantastic Four..

Batman is kinda boring.. hope this is the last Batman movie :shifty:

2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

the latest movie that I saw is War of the World, this movie sucks, save your money and rent the video after it's out.

3. Terryb47

Terryb47 Newbie

I wouldn't even waste money to rent it :doh: Spielberg hasn't made a decent movie since ET :snooty:

4. Pmaw10

Pmaw10 Newbie

i loved war of the worlds

5. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Taht's why u must see for urself, I loved it. As much as I loved the first Batman.

6. yhng

yhng Newbie

After a gruelling interview today, it's Godfather 1...
    Will go through Godfather 2 and 3 tonight WOOHOO!!

7. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Classics, right? :cool:

Have never seen 'em... :oops: :wall:

...but I want to! :shifty:

8. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I read the book and watched Part 3. I found it so boring I turned it off halfway :oops:
    The book was great though.

9. acedriver

acedriver Just Started

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, for the 10th times I think..
    Crash (2004), awesome movie..
    Sincity
    Batman Beyond - Return of The Joker
    Battle Royale (Director's Cut)

10. yhng

yhng Newbie

Godfather 1 and 2 are classics but you can forget bout part 3...

I'm on my quest to finish off all these classics i have here. Any suggestions ppl???

1 person likes this.
  11. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Right... :think: Well, in the event I do get to watch the series, I'd watch Godfather 3 for just for the sake of it, you know? ;)

What do you need suggestions for? I don't understand the question... :shifty:

Acedriver you've seen Willy Wonka 10 times?? :shock: :nuts: :haha:
    So how was it? :mrgreen:

And what's Batman Beyond? Animated movie? Never heard of it... :eh: :think:

12. acedriver

acedriver Just Started

10 times I think.. including the one they shown in TV3 :D I like old movies, Sound of Music is good too..

Have anyone tried watching Wizard of Oz (1939) while listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon? The movie and the album sync flawlessly.. it's freaky.. read more about it here, http://www.everwonder.com/david/wizardofoz/

Batman Beyond: http://www.batmanbeyond.com, TV3 did aired this every saturday morning.. or is it Ntv7

Return of the Joker is DVD-only release..

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I just watched The Island today.

Hmm.. Concept was good. But execution was a little flawed, IMHO.

Although it was directed by Michael Bay, the action failed to grip my attention. :think:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just finished *cough* getting *cough* The Butterfly Effect (Director's Cut) this morning, will watch it tonight! All 4GB of it... :thumb:

15. Terryb47

Terryb47 Newbie

all that godfather talk got me the godfather theme in my head :doh: :whistle:

16. yhng

yhng Newbie

LOL...
    "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse"

Well currently I'm on a quest to watch those all time movie classics so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. I'm watching 3 movies average a day now...:mrgreen:

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

D'oh now you've done it to me too.

Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

18. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Try Bladerunner. :thumb:

Also, if you like war movies, Guns Of Navarone is a good bet. So's Tora! Tora! Tora! :thumb:

19. yhng

yhng Newbie

Hmm...watched Guns of Navarone and Tora,Tora Tora already...I think I'll try One flew over the Cuckoo's nest tomorrow.

20. Terryb47

Terryb47 Newbie

Bladerunner is another one of my all time favorites, it still looks fresh if you watch it now. It was also my first dvd I bought. :thumb:

just some random movies that come to mind: Usual Suspects, Memento, The Killer, any chow yun fat flick :mrgreen: