Dr.Adrian!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mad1, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Phut

Phut Newbie

Why not just lean forward while sitting?

then you have the same colon stance, whilst retaining the advantages of being seated while releasing the bombs :thumb:

:faint:

2. Miyuko

Miyuko Newbie

lean forward? \could this possibly put us in danger of having hunch back in the long run?

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Just imagine the risk of losing balance and fall into the bowl! :sick:

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I like the cool feeling of coldwater hitting my cheeks... Why? :rolleyes:

:haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!!! :haha: :haha:

It takes all sorts of people to make the world go round!!! :dance: :dance: :haha: :haha:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! It's refreshing.... :wicked: Go try some man. Drop a megaton bravo on the throne... :thumb:

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

if i squat too long my legs get tired easily

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey, there are still many trees around, no worries. But Trin has to start worrying. :haha:

Cold water? I thought your pee should be warm what... :think:

Eh... but your bomb bay is still above the hole and quite a distance away... your legs might be targetted wrongly. :mrgreen:

Hey... use toilet paper la! :doh: :faint: :faint: :faint:

It's funny we are so opened about sh!77ing, but not things like sex, etc. :haha:

10. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

:faint: :faint: :faint:

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

OMG.. How can you NOT hit the target properly??? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Even when you squat, your bomb bay is DIRECTLY OVER Berlin!!! Unless your bomb bay is anatomically different from that of a normal human being!!! :haha:

12. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wao, I almost forget that you are a Medical student somewhere in Melaka college, Adrian. Is that right?

Hmm.... are we designed to be squatting or sitting for all that?

Tell you something...

One'll prefer sitting if:
    1.) He/she haven't crapped for days (2~5 days max)... and the bowels must be chock-full of uh.... crap. Then one day he/she might think - Oh, I'm going to explode. I let these ferment for days. Time for a uh.... toilet time. When dropped pants and relieve him/herself, it's so pleasurable time 'cause all the crap will be forced out like rocket. Ooooooooooh. :D
    Sitting will be much pleasure for this situation, cause there's loads of crap to be unloaded and you can sit down for ALMOST an hour.

[My friend's younger sister, who didn't crapped for 5 days, proved my hypothesis. She wanted to explode and did it in a Pizza Hut toilet. Wao, almost an hour. Fortunately she sit on the toilet bowl and not squatting.... :shock:]

2.) As usual, when you got a bad stomachache or bellyache. No need to explain this at all right?

Squatting prove to be tedious when you want to do the business for a long time, like what I've said above.

If you're constipated - uh... just squat....

What did'ja think? :D

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Normally is ok, what if you are having diarrhea? Seriously, your leg will surely get caught in fire. Even the side of the toilet bowl also got stained let alone there's nothing between your fire and your leg if you were to squat. :haha:

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Friendly fire! :haha: :faint:

15. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

You know the other problem with squatting? When you've got a lot of stuff in your jeans pockets like me, there's a really really serious risk of something dropping into the water :sick:

16. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The process of it dropping in is nothing compared to the process of figuring out how to "fish" it out... LMAO! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? You mean you also one of those that never take your pants off fully? :faint:

18. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

shit. lotz of personal secret revealed in this thread..

keep on moving..c'mon :mrgreen:

19. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

I think this thread needs some demo pictures from Dashken or Adrian...... :thumb:

just to support theirs arguments. :think: :mrgreen:

20. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Talking about public toilets...the floor is dirty and sometimes wet...no thanks, I'd rather not take them off :sick: