Dr.Adrian!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mad1, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I don't... :haha:

Well, I asked my friend the next morning what I did last night. He told me I just got drunk, etc. sleeping/crawling on the floor, saying I love you, and those kind of stuffs. :shifty:

Before that, we were playing cards, who lose, drink one cup of beer. When you lose a couple of games straight, you will definitely lose the rest... I did and lost myself too... seriously, I don't remember anything. The last thing I remembered was pushing myself on the chair to her computer, installing something for her... :shifty:

2. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

not something on/in her huh?? :wicked: :wicked: :think:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Now that you mention it, I am not really sure... either my friend lied or I really didnt do anything. :mrgreen:

There were 4 of us, 2 girls and 2 guys... :shifty: Weird, why did I go over in the first place... :think:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Did they??? :think:

5. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!!! Be careful... She might come see you nine months later... :wicked;

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It has been more than a year... :dance: :thumb: :think: :eh: :?

7. Adrian Wong

Lucky you... :haha:

Now, back to topic!! :wicked:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah... pheew... :pray:

Hey... let's back to talking sh!t.. :D

I really miss hard stools.. :cry:

9. Adrian Wong

You shouldn't. :mrgreen:

The best stools are soft. :mrgreen:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Best ones are the greatly satisying ones. Walk out a new man...LMAO :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

11. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Hey! What about bar stools?

BTW, how did they come up with the word "stool" anyway? :think:

12. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

That would kind of surprise me...knowing the people from China...

I shall say no more. :whistle:

13. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I'm just very curious.

Portable toilets.

So when people take a leak or a dump there, and of course, the portable thing can be full.

How to these guys dispose the biological byproducts? Use a pump?

And I really afraid of these aircraft toilets. I often get scared by the....

Like this:

*Press flush button*
    Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh! Ssssoooookkk!

Man, I even seen that these can suck toilet tissues in from a few metres away from the toilet seat. Ooooh. :shock: :D

14. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

yes.. i find aircraft toilet scary :p

15. Phut

Phut Newbie

They ahve awesome chemical compounds which are already present in the storage tank. Generally speaking this will kill a large portion of the bacteria which is in the fecal matter/urine. The tank is designed to take a specific number of dumps and urinations every day, which some maths wiz has probably calculated to be two bombings every ten minutes at peak time or something. :wicked:

I don't think they have water recycling though. The thought of washing your hands in the same water that your urine was is a bit :hand:

At the end of the day this is all colected, and drained and filtered before its pumped out to sea like normal waste water is.

16. Adrian Wong

Nah, nothing to be afraid of. The Mythbusters show dispelled the myth that negative pressure from such toilets can cause you to get stuck on it. :haha:

So, there's really no danger if you flush when you sit on it. :mrgreen:

But whether you enjoy the experience is another thing. :haha: :haha:

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

They make those cool sucking sound... :thumb: It will never block! LOL! Need one of those for my toilet... :haha:

18. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! If I remember correctly, they are VERY expensive!! :haha: :haha:

19. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

where did my stool go?

i'm on a no meat, no sugar diet right now. mostly eating veggies and fruits. it's been a week so far. however, i can't seem to get my stool right. you know, the 'oh so very nice' hard stools just doesn't come anymore. it's more like 'stool splatters' (lau sai) nowadays.. why oh? :think:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You see cow with hard stools before? :mrgreen:

Wow... no meat? So, did you grow weaker? No sugar too? :shock: That means no fruits as well? :lol: