Smelly Water

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by rosamundwo, Feb 26, 2006.

1. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

Any idea why the water smells like shit since 3 am today?

2. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Water smells like shit in my place too, Sunway. Seems it's not the usual Sunway water problems this time... where are you at?

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hey you too??? :shock:

I'm now in my aunt's house in Damansara Jaya and I noticed that the running water has a weird kind of smell... kinda like smelly socks. :shifty:

I thought it was a dead rat in the water tank... :think:

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

The water at my place was still ok at the afternoon. But now. it REALLY stinks. Damn.. how to take bath anymore! :(

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's the thing... :(

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

A DJ on myfm said she didn't want to tell the another DJ asked whether she saw something floating on the water. She kinda said yes... :haha:

I think somewhere, the pipe broke and both kinds mixed. :mrgreen:

So, don't drink the water. Take bath never mind, but remember to apply lotsa perfume. :faint:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Crap, to think that this problem is isolated so I'd better go smell some water of mine abit.

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Talking about eating shyt and drinking shyt water. It's a nightmare comes true for many people I guess. :lol:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Wow. Maybe someone dumped some poo in the reservoir....:shifty:

10. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

the water at my place is ok...dont know if this is relevant, but there's no water to midvalley at all today..

11. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Not me:shifty:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Must be some poo to be able to do that... and it's hard to maintain the smell after going through the filter. You're the MAN whoever you are. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

13. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

EEEWWWW CRAP.

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

same here..it stinks :sick:

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

If its true, that person must've eaten some serious Belacan, petais, durians, cencaluk, budu, and poo...

16. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

hmmm maybe its bcos of the flood?

17. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

what flood?

18. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

erm..the flood in shah alam.. its alil far but maybe it some how screw up our water?

19. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Yesterday around 3pm I got the smell of crap ALL OVER MY HANDS. So I thought I might not bathed yet and I could have got the smell by rummaging in the messy storeroom of mine. So I took a bath. Then after bathing, parents complain, "Aaaaack! Did you just crapped in your pants? It smells like poo!!" After bathing I reeked even more even I used tons of soap and soap and soap!!!

But I bathed thoroughly. Then at night when my parents are back, I told them to smell the water again, on my hands.

And then they tested (smell) the water ON their hands and this confirmed that this water smells like poo.

My brother in Wangsa Maju also told me that the water stank like poo. *Sigh* I used my R.O water filter to brush teeth, and also I got my drinks from 7-11... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

20. lklatmy

lklatmy Newbie

Some engineers gone AWOL and Sungai Selangor water treatment plant had to borrow some Engineer from Indah Water.

Don't worry,once their Engineers are back,they will be sent to Indah Water and you can then get your water supply direct from the oxidation pond in your area!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: