What About An Update

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by whheezzzz, May 16, 2006.

1. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

How about an comprehensive update on the BOG? been a long time that it has been updated in with many new entrys.Alot of new MOBO's have newer settings than what are listed :arp:

2. m0dD3r

m0dD3r Newbie

Yeah that would be nice. Hey Adrian, are there any ways we could be of assistance in this task? If so, let us know how. BTW I'm still with AGP so I might not be of much help.

3. Shorter

Shorter Newbie

What's AGP ? well things are happening behind the scenes I'm sure.

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Sorry, guys. Been very busy relocating to a new state.

Will be able to restart work on the BOG once I get myself settled.

With any luck, that should be by next month. :pray: :pray:

5. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

Ahhhh i see well moving is always fun but yet sucks at the same time.unfortunately reality at home strikes first :wall:

6. Adrian Wong

Yeah, what's worse is the local telco just informed me that they no longer have any free lines at my place. :shock:

OMG... NO MORE TELEPHONE LINES = NO ADSL ACCESS!!! :mad: :mad:

All they can do is put me on a waiting list. When I asked them when I can expect the new line, they only have one standard reply - No idea. :mad: :mad:

7. Shorter

Shorter Newbie

Not necessarily true. There's always the cellphone.. and 3G. :) and soon there will be WiMax.

8. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

Yes ooo sweet Monopoly TeleCO can do whatever they wish,use to work phone tech service for Sprint.Unfortunately we are all at their mercy unless you have more that one TeleCo in your area
    good luck Adrian

9. Adrian Wong

Unfortunately, no. The best value-for-money ADSL service we can hope for is Streamyx but I can't get it unless I get that stupid phone line. :wall:

So, I had to pay 200 bucks to get an ADSL connection here at my condo. The monthly fee is slightly cheaper but the speed totally sucks! :mad:

It's supposed to be 512kbps but from what I can see, it's more like 100-200kbps. And it keeps disconnecting and timing out. :wall:

10. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

WOW 200 scrillas ehh? that sucks your only getting 200kbps is that when your downloading something i presume? generaly get aroun 300 or so when d-loading and if i use "said program D-load accelerator i get around 500kbps and im useing wireless

11. Adrian Wong

Yes, that's when I'm pushing it to the max.

What's worse, their DNS server appears to be quite crappy and I can't connect to many sites. I have to keep refreshing or resetting the modem.

Argghhh... :wall: :wall:

12. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

Juat ganna have to move or to a T1 or T3 line only around 1000 dollars amonth lol:haha:

13. Adrian Wong

LOL! I would be happy just to get a properly functioning 1mbps ADSL line. :D

14. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

update

any word yet on a BOG update its been quite awhile since the last one thanks:pray:

15. Adrian Wong

Sorry for the late of updates. We are actually working on a BOG website. Yeah, it will be split off from Tech ARP.

We will keep you guys updated when it's ready to launch.

16. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

awsome sounds cool to have a section devoted just for BOG!!!! cant wait :mrgreen: :clap:

17. whheezzzz

whheezzzz Newbie

Ahhhhh ok

gee a new version of BOG with a total of 6 new entrys which a couple have already been posted for some time now :boohoo:

18. Adrian Wong

Hello whheezzzz,

Actually, they were only posted for the full version. We kinda forgot to post them for the free version. Until now, that is. :D

But don't worry. More BIOS options are coming up! :)