mat rempit again

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PowerSlide, Aug 31, 2006.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Bikers... are bikers.

They are not riding some sort of Harley Davidson bikes. Only plain Susuki and Yamaha bikes and without proper safety equipments they could do all sort of stoppies, wheelies, whatever stunts and these guys are future leaders?? The main question is what ELSE can they do other than performing dangerous/risky stunts?

Just doing the gotong-royong and all the stuff will just make others think that they are becoming good persons already? And then there are wheelies competition... how self-contradictory... :shock:

Like getting to do more stunts and thinking that they have already gained citizens' moral support and stuff like that because they do one gotong-royong activitiy only????? How complacent.

I believe that these bikers are still normal people, but they are finding some thrills in their life. The Authorities had better actually build a racing track and let them play all sorts of wheelies and what-ies instead of doing that ON the road... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. Mat Rempits are, by definition, illegal racers. Therefore, they are ALL rogues. How can Putera UMNO expect them to report on rogues? :nuts:

As a social commentor recently wrote, since Mat Rempits actually get their thrill from challenging those in authority, what makes Putera UMNO think that they will be able to rein them in?

3. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

putera umno is challenging the police?:think:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I think they think they are bigger than anyone now. :mrgreen:

5. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:clap: :thumb: good! organize more events for those idiots and let them do stupid stuffs in those events :haha:

Wow, 8000 idiots are tightly controlled by only 100 people? :lol: 1 person tightly control 80, total bullshit. Everything he said is bullshit. :mrgreen:

7. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

not bullshit la, is a joke. remember? he is one of the joker in Malaysia:thumb:

8. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

oh yesh people
    just sit back n chill, need not get so uptight over what they said or promised
    we are a happy country, remember?? :clap: :clap: :clap:

9. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

any "joke" for today? still dint read newspaper:mrgreen:

10. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Today's joke?

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/9/15/nation/15443615&sec=nation

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

hahahahhaha ....

12. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

13. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

How I wish I have a big truck.

15. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

At the very least, wish for a tank so you take pot shots at them. :thumb:

16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Nah, I prefer running them over, the squashing sound, excellent!

17. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

These bikers can't just escape with these kind of activities.

How could they spared from any kind of strong punishment??? Where are the enforcers when we need them?

And they are in a very high risk of getting mowed down by heavy vehicles. These bikers are looking for more trouble, and if woe befell them, I don't know where could they possibly fly to... :nuts:

18. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

lets form a gang ... anti-matrempit .. :shifty:

we drive black 4wd pickup trucks ... with spikes on the kangaroo bar (mat rempit bar) .... & we go full speed on the opposite direction at them :shifty:

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Muahahahahaha :thumb: :thumb:

20. guyblueblood

guyblueblood Newbie

Mat Rempits are not taken seriously by the law because of what they are (think hard).

I'm living in Sabah and there are no mat rempits here because what they are is less here (think harder).

If you can't figure out what I'm saying, LOL :silenced: