Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

DYKT: You can rub candle wax on the offending part and be done with it.

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Yeah! Bohemian style :thumb:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Wear socks... And make sure the fit properly! :mad:

I know a lot of people who buy small shoes that aren't even their size. As long as they can squeeze in and its good. [nag]Proper shoe size is one that has some extra space (a pinch/inch from your toe) and that is wide enough to accomodate your foot. Anything bigger/smaller and you'll end up hurting yourself. You also deform your foot over time (pinky toe gets squashed in, toe gets some "toe in" lol ) [/nag]

"But oh those sizes are too big and such." Pfft. If you value shoe size over fit and form go right on ahead... :mrgreen:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: Many of you have broken the rules of the thread already?

5. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

dykt: i dnt know the rule? all threads must start with DYKT?

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

DYKT: I can't seem to remember anything other than my PC, sleep, play and eat? :wall:
    DYKT: I don't know what's wrong with me :wall: :shifty:

7. strawroot

DYKT: its 0151, and im still awake ! :wall: :wall: i wanan sleep!

8. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

dykt: I had a massage last week. Thai style, right at the thai exhibition in a shopping complex.

dykt: I wan more! :haha: Rm45 for body + feet for 1 hour! So cheap!

dykt: I feel pokai odi...... arghhh a few more days left for salary to come out!

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: All posts should start with "DYKT". :mrgreen:

10. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

er..are you sure it's THAI STYLE massage? tradition style?:haha: :haha:

11. strawroot

i think massages are scary :?

12. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

errr..... how is the traditional massage should be like?

she gave me a foot massage first, my legs aree wiped with a Dettol-soaked cloth, then keep on slathering my legs with lotion, squeeze them, pulled my toes to make them go "crack", pressed on some parts with a small stick, and lots of things I can't remember.

As for the body, I lay face down, then she use her elbow to press up and down the spine, give a nice shoulder massage, oh yeah even my butt's "pressed" :haha:.

then finally it was the head and neck massage. Boy the whole process was so good that my face is flowing red due to blood circulation. :mrgreen:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I love Thai body massage too. :thumb: Roxor!!! :clap: :dance: :clap:

Their hands are full of energy... I can't imagine myself doing that for 1 1/2 hours... even 1/2 hour would be impossible. :faint:

I always look forward to when I lie down on my front, and she stand on my back, step below my neck, back, etc. Wow... :thumb:

Song ah!!!! :lol:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? :faint:

DYKT: It means 'hangat hangat tahi ayam' which means you are hot on doing something, full of enthusiasm one minute but gone cold after a while, or you give up. So, like chicken shit lo... or any kind of shit... :mrgreen:

You guys never learn simpulan bahasa or peribahasa in school one is it? :roll:

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: I don't even know what is simpulan bahasa? :haha:

16. strawroot

come i can stand on yr back and crack ALL your bones. lagi song. hohooh

17. strawroot

DKYT: i never heard of hot hot chicken pooh pooh as simpulan bahasa. the only one i know is.. seperti gigi dengan lidah :cool:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? There you go... http://tatabahasabm.tripod.com/tata/simpul.htm
    :hand: I prefer those 'pro' one... :roll:
    Then you can learn more here... http://www.karyanet.com.my/bahasa/peribahasa_sm/simp.php?simpulan_abjad=h

But I don't think there's any use for it since we already left school. Better go and learn English ones.. :mrgreen:

19. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

DYKT: I nearly got the chance to appear on newspaper with a wrong reason?

DYKT: if someone around 20s, looked HANDSOME, chinese, tall, thin, short hair approach you at KL Sentral telling you they 're opening a fragrance outlet and ask you want to try their fragrance sample called "Eliza Arbel" or something like that, do not believe him and run! He probably will use the so-called sample to drug you and then... hohohoho... :faint:

DYKT: just tell him you're not interested, say you got allergic nose or something, and RUN!

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ok that's the traditional style. now i beliebe you are a good girl :haha: :haha:

dasky: bull shit! u know u like the soupy type :mrgreen: :haha: