Wealth redistribution succeeded but into the wrong hands!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Beautifully written... :thumb:

And I've been thinking for sometime now, if I do get married, I'd certainly consider migrating. Seriously... :D

2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Well, it's an old issue already. It's been there all the times (and the days before time perhaps) and nothing is done about it. Richer becomes richer, poorer becomes poorer, and people are getting oppressed every day. *sigh* :shock:

3. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

sometimes, being spoon-fed too much also crippled one's ability to stand on their on feet.

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

IMHO, our current leaders are too spineless to go in there and get the job done. They just want to stay in power.

Instead of working to improve our country, they are just doing all they need to get re-elected, even if it means disrupting the peace and stability of this country.

IMHO, these politicians are nut jobs. We need to be rid of them. And that takes EVERYONE here to do that. Every single patriotic Malaysian, no matter whether you are black, white, green or blue, as long as you love this country, VOTE their sorry asses out in the next election!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm honestly sick of our politicians segregating us both in race and religion. After so many years together, we still cannot see each other as equal??? That's just stupid.

I also find it ironic that our leaders have the temerity to comment on racism in other countries (e.g. Apartheid in South Africa), when we all implement the very same thing here, albeit in reverse.

Oh, I'm not talking just about the NEP. I'm also talking about the racially-divided BN. Why must there be component parties based on race? Why must certain posts in the government be restricted to certain races?

Why can't we select leaders based on their experience and ability? Why can't we select our representatives based on their honesty and policies?

I say, enough is enough. Badawi can go sermoning and coming up with his many slogans, but at the end of the day, he CANNOT account for the improper running of this country. Neither can most of the ministers and representatives we elected.

It's time for them to leave. They have more than enough time to fatten themselves on our money, at our expense. Give them another five years? I say NO! What say you? :D

5. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

some people like the challenge and to them i say: GOOD LUCK, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! vote those suckers out of office!!!!