The New Remastered iPods.. :)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by djspinnet, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll:

Yeah so slow.:wall:

But, I think I just figured it out.:idea:

I think I can get a pci usb 2.0 card, Pop in my old pc and I would be all set.:think: And they are cheap too!:)

2. Trinity

I would like to have one to listen to audio books while I am working.

I wonder,,, Do the earbuds stay in your ears well? I am allways bending over and moving around allot at work,,, With messy hands, If they popped out all the time it would be futile to try and use the thing.:think:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

USB 1.1 is so much slower than USB 2.

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

How well it fits will depend on the size/shape of your...ear hole. But generally it should be fine. :mrgreen:

5. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

You can get the In-Ear bud earphones instead, then. The Apple ones are pricier but they're real in-ear bud earphones.. Griffin makes an in-ear bud earphone converter, but it's not the earphone itself.. it's just an add on you stick on your iPod earphones to convert it into a bud earphone.

P/S: They come in different sizes for differently sized ear holes

6. Trinity

7. darkbeholder

darkbeholder Newbie

Introducing the new cigar in store :

Get it now! on eBay!

8. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

i dont move much but the earbud phones are quite comfortable. and stays snugly till you pull it out... oh and the power from those tiny things... like jalapeno peppers!

the size makes it difficult for me to use, due the fact that i have big hands and by no fault of the product.

my only complain? wish they had bigger capacity.

9. djspinnet

djspinnet Newbie

Get an iPod with Video instead? 80Gb and larger size to fit your palm size.

10. empire23

empire23 BRB. Attacking Russia

I just saved my old long relegated to the scrapheap ipod by buying it a new battery. Unable to open it with the tools provided and being an impatient and angry man, i cracked it open with a stanley flathead instead (pure steel beats pussy plastic anytime! WARRRRGH!) of course there's a heug dent, but heck the damn thing still works leh :p