wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

It's the same people who wrote Date Movie, isn't it? I knew this was going to be a bad one :roll:

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

lol. scary movie 123, date movie..they are all like that wert ...:haha: :haha:
    what do u expect?:haha: :haha:
    steven chow last time also like that mah..

3. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

the date movie is damn stupid man.... adui.

4. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Whoo, the movie thread has officially reached 100 pages! :clap: :dance: :mrgreen:

I've watched the entire Saw trilogy (Saw III - :sick: ) since my last post here, the latest movie I've seen would be Flyboys (for lack of an earlier movie screening actually, hehe...) and it wasn't too bad... :shifty:

Plan to catch Blood Diamond sometime soon hopefully... :whistle:

Movie to look out for this year - TRANSFORMERS!!! :cool:

5. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

TRansformers, Spiderman 3 :D

6. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

Ghostrider!

7. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Anyone watched 'Syaitan'? i wonder how is it

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, but I found this one to be especially dumb. I actually liked the other spoofs.

9. strawroot

uh.. it's only out on 15th! i wanna watch!
    and i wanna watch Babel!!!

10. Adrian Wong

Eh is Babel nice?? :think:

I watched Acalypto the other day. Wow... Long movie, not a single English word spoken, but a rather engaging movie nonetheless.

Quite a dark and violent movie, so not a good idea to watch it on Valentine's. But then again, they say there's a link between violence and sex. Oh well, you can always try. ;)

11. strawroot

umm dont know babel nice or not.. but it has won some grammy awards or something. i wanna watch before brad pitt is in it, and yes, i am very superficial :p

12. Adrian Wong

Eh, Grammy is for music, you know. :mrgreen:

Do you mean the Academy Awards? :think:

13. strawroot

ummmmm :think: :think:
    maybe its like.....anatomy awards? hahaha i don't know.
    i saw the posters in gsc mvalley

14. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

didn't watch Babel yet.. dunno, I just don't wanna watch it.. maybe some one that watched can give us an insight..

I just can't wait for Ghostrider, Spidie 3 and 300.. DAMN!! good year for movies..

15. Adrian Wong

I just watched Blood & Chocolate. A movie ostensibly about werewolves...

TBH, it was a really dragging movie. It felt like a 3 hour movie when it was only about 1.5 hours.

The director just did not know what to do with the movie. It was a hodge-podge of a triller, romance, adventure, horror, drama, etc. The storyline was weak and while the actors (all unknowns) tried their best, there was nothing for them to bring forth.

IMHO, only Epic Movie could be a more torturous watch.... :hand:

16. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I gave my comments on Babel a couple of weeks ago. It's an artsy/intellectual movie so give it a miss if you're not into that sort of thing (or if you like movies that require leaving your brain at the door).

17. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

Is it similar to Blood Diamonds?

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Idiocracy. Walan-eh... this movie really what tf man... :faint: But the intro was nice... although a bit weak on storyline, but the point is there for you to ponder... :think:

19. strawroot

ah ha...... i told myself never watch movie that requires thinking again ever since the very confusing magician movie, hohoh but i want to watch brad pitt :twisted: instant orgasm :twisted:

20. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Dunno, haven't watched that yet. :shifty: