Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

If you are an avid gamer, you might already own the Logitech G15 gaming keyboard. But there is more to this keyboard than meets the eyes.

Join Empire23, the latest to own the G15, as he takes this gaming keyboard to task. Will it meet his expectations? Read on and find out.

[​IMG]

Link : Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard Review

2. Olle P

Olle P Newbie

Obviously not meant for me...
    - I don't play any of the listed supporting games.
    - I don't need to check my email all the time.
    - I don't see any need for specific media buttons.
    - etc...

/Olle

3. empire23

empire23 BRB. Attacking Russia

Actually, i just found out that using 3rd party software like LCD studio, you can get it to do many things, MSN notification, added games support (there's most like an applet for nearly every game out there made by users), there's a Winamp and Itunes plugin, which saves me the hastle of turning on my monitor when i'm just using it to listen to stuff. Best of all is that it's robust and far more solid than my older and creaking Logitech MX.

Plus i just figured out a new use of the macrokeys, you can use them for generic replies over MSN. G1 is for Ok Ok, I understand. G2 is for Hmmmm, Tell me more. G3 is for Very Interesting concept, but i don't believe it's viable. G4 is for Is that true lol? G5 is for Busy lah, got work sial.

Annoying tard MSNing me.....press G5. Done. Maybe i should add the above to a revision of the article.

But it you're truly utilitarian, i suggest an IBM standard 101 reincarnated or an Apple keyboard, although the Apple ones have QC issues i heard.