PC Gaming going down hill?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Chai, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I saw this from overclockers.com.

It is so funny and yet so true. Seriously, I'm been killing Nazis like forever! :nuts: I got sick of MOHPA, I just stopped playing.

2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LOL this is so true :haha:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LOL! Yea... And also patches man... Whats up with that. After all these delays, and they still churn out a buggy to hell game... :\

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. I can't wait to play the baddies. Why can't I be a Japanese Kamikaze pilot? Okay, it will probably end up as a one-mission game, but what the heck... it's something different at least! :D

TBH, even in the X-Wing/TIE-Fighter days, I prefer to play TIE-Fighter over X-Wing. :mrgreen:

Hmm.. I yearn for the days of interactive movies (like the Tex Murphy games), and space flight sims (e.g. TIE-Fighter) and tactical games like X-Com. :thumb: :thumb:

5. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

X-Com rocks, i am sad that there aree no more good adventure games like space quest or full throttle

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Sci-fi flight sim, adventure games are gone.

Good racing games are almost gone too.

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yea, replaced by ricer games... :\

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

thank god wow is still around :mrgreen:

9. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

I think that most PC games are not what they used to be because of competition from consoles, and many consoles at that.

10. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

I wan Free Space!!! :faint: :faint: :faint:

I forcefeedback Joystick has been collecting dust since Freespace 2 :faint: :faint: :faint:

11. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

the last ever shoot em up i played was doom3... and that only for the first level of the demo...

been playing warcraft and and C&C with my mates since then... but i havent really been playing any pc games for ages.

where have all the good games gone?