wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

It already out~!
    book ur tickets ;)

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I'm watching tonight. :wicked:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I'm watching for free this Sunday. :dance:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Sigh... so many people watching Transformers... I heard from my friend that Penang Island's cinemas ran out of tickets. :faint:

So, I also lazy to go nearby cinema to watch. Let everyone cools down first. :mrgreen:

Watched Hot Fuzz though. Pretty ridiculous movie but fun and I actually laughed at it thinking how ridiculous it was. And they were firing blanks almost throughout the last scenes. 7/10 from me. :thumb:

5. Chai

LOL! I just watched a free Transformer just now.

I guess it's a 7 - 8/10. Quite a long movie. And I bought another ticket for Saturday! :haha:

6. Adrian Wong

Eh, why watch it again?? :mrgreen:

7. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

lol 2nd round.... and it only 7.5/10 from ur rate

8. Chai

Already promised both parties. No choice la. :haha: It's quite a nice watch if you are not really into the story.

9. Adrian Wong

Oh, I see! :D

I thought it was really worth watching twice. :D

10. Chai

But the effects are incredibly realistic and detailed. That alone should make this movie worth watching, especially when there's so many crap sequels recently.

11. CoolZone

CoolZone Newbie

the last movie i watched was shooter.Everyone said it is excellent,i'd say it's average

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

can i transformmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
    :thumb:

13. Just saw Transformers a few hours ago. I do believe they used the same guy that did the voice overs for Optimus Prime in the cartoons which was a nice touch. I'd give the movie an overall score of 8.5/10. :thumb:

14. dukeman

dukeman Newbie

watched "the breed"

its about genetically engineered dogs that have gone feral on a island. not bad, just a cheesy c movie

15. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Hot Fuzz is easily one of the funniest, and cerebral comedies I've ever watched :thumb: A British parody of almost every single american acti0on move you've ever seen. Fabulous stuff :D

Transformers! All I can say is, O.M.G. As a child of the 80s, everything in this movie was jaw dropping (with the exception of the over-acting of the American armed forces, as per usual in every single movie they've ever been in)

Both are awesome flicks that everyone should watch!

PS: Yes, they used the original cartoon Optimus Prime voice actor (Peter Cullen). Also, as a sidenote, Megatron is voiced by digitally-enhanced super-macho badass Hugo Weaving :D

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Optimus Prime: ebayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

17. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

die hard 4 was good too
    8/10

18. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

i wana watch transformers!

i ask a gal go with me and she say im kiddy watch this kinda movie :wall:

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

get a guy then .. feel the hotness of megan fox ! im sure she is hotter than the gal that u asked, no offence! :mrgreen: :p

I like die hard 4 man. story is dumb but the action is mind blowing. how i wish there was a game like this. blow the lift, blow the building, blow the bridge..and maggie q, oh baby.. :drool:

20. Chai

Transformer is not a movie for kids at all. I saw so many parents bringing babies and kids to the cinema, wtf???