The Canny Ong Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Jun 30, 2003.

1. ktooken

ktooken Newbie

aiyo like i mentioned, sparring and street fight is 2 different things. sparring you have a lot of rules. not to say that sparring is weak and you dont get hurt, but you play by different rules.

as to tungsten: in my first post i already said 'IF' he raped her soon after he left bsc, then my whole story can work, but if otherwise then i dunno already.

2. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

eh..ktooken..we must discuss base on factsler... :doh: if not, then i can also say that aliens came to run test on her and then fake it as rape + murder! :mrgreen:
    the news report say that he + canny went joyriding round town for 4-5 hrs..check adrians and zuephok post..first or 2nd page i think...then he rape + kill her...where got logic ur post like that ler.. ? :naughty: :mrgreen:
    i think better keep 2 known facts & separate out the opinions..
    eh..anyone read anything new in chinese papers?? :eh:

3. ktooken

ktooken Newbie

but how do you know he didnt do anything to her beforehand? were you the rapist? the hard fact is nobody knows the truth of events that happened. the rapist wouldn't even bother to correct the true flow of events, why would he bother? in fact he would tell it as to make himself look less terrible.

fact is
    rape happened.
    they joyride 4-5 hours
    she was killed

but as to when during the whole course of event was she raped, there is no fact.

my post is not illogical as i explained myself carefully. mabye you cannot comprehend it in its true manner. but that in no way means it's illogical.

and my post is obviously an opinion, and i never pass it off as fact, so how am i wrong, if the reader pass it off as fact, then its their fault for not reading it throughly. i am in no way responsible for the stupid, are you?

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

How is it possible that they joyride? Her family is waiting for her to fetch them with the car!!! :shock:

And if she were to go joyriding without first telling her family, then she wouldn't be that good woman to begin with. :think: :whistle:

5. ktooken

ktooken Newbie

:lol: you are right, but i only picked it from tungsten, but i shouldve corrected it there n then, missed it. my bad. shouldve been, then man took her for a nightmare ride...

:angel:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

LOL! My friend trip himself when he try to block a blow and one other got a blow on his nose. That's all, and funny... it's not disqualified. :think:

Well, I sometimes look at books too. But if you don't have anyone to try it with, the book is as good as a piece of shit. :whistle:

7. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

eh..dun misunderstandler..
    i say joyride coz newspaper say they were seen driving around town for 4-5 hours right after he "kidnap" her..so..i dun think she was raped so earli loh... if not wrong..he got lost..ask direction 2 go some place where he rape her..and then kill her... :think:

8. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

FYI that's not called joyride. being taken on a ride without your consent = terror ride or terror drive or something like that, not joyride.

9. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

goldfries...how u know its not with consent?? she nvr left when she had chance...and in the open wor..ppl can see them..and when police talk 2 them..she nvr even show sign of distress ler... :think:
    how 2 call that terror ride???

10. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

was just expressing my opinion as i find calling it joy-ride is not appropriate as so far we know she was forced into the car, and having the rest of the incidents happen later, the meter points towards the terror-ride side IMO.

she nvr left when she had chance...and in the open wor..ppl can see them..and when police talk 2 them..she nvr even show sign of distress ler... a person can by psychologically overwhelmed at that moment. see, we never know the reason why she didn't act. though chances were there. but she didn't act or show doesn't mean she was not in that state.

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

my guess is psychological stress and in comdition of shock

12. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

guess discussing bout sex makes u... a pervert ? and wat is wif buying condoms with staring eyes ? gosh... I been almost every supermarket and buying a BOX of condoms for fun use... (dont think of anything I just buying it to fill up with water and play with it... or it makes a nice pressie for my friends boys ofcourse)... guess most of da time I get staring eyes... so wat ? its not like the person gonna remember u for life and see you out there sayying... HEY ! UR THE BOY WHO BOUGHT A BOX OF CONDOM !... c2pid... better off pointing ..|.. this and pay the money and go away... and if they dare to rape... why they dont dare to buy condoms ? doesnt make sense... !

shock ? for 4 - 5 hours ? are u crazy ?

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Filling condoms with water and play? Now... that's funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How old are you again? Read the instruction. LOL!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I mean if condoms are hard to get (staring eyes esp in supermarkets :p ). Err... hmm... why do they make it hard to get in the first place? Wouldn't vending machines better? :think:

14. Brian

Brian Newbie

but i think they worried that it'll get vandalized, just as almost every single public toilet/phone in this country
    when the stand is vandalized, it'll cost them money to repair it, so i guess theydo not want to take the risk to place condom vending machines in the cities of malaysia

15. fuzzy

fuzzy Newbie

And the small fact that no company in Malaysia would have the grand idea of putting millions of RM's to waste putting vending machines with condoms inside knowing fully that it'll never catch on with our society today. And the fact that the idea would get approved in the first place.

People will start to argue it'll make rape even harder to detect becasue a rapist can go into a vending machine, buy a condom and rape without leaving any pyshical evidence. Stupid, yes. But it's a point. Think of it, would Kelantan ever have one ?? They'll argue it'll make sex looks like nothing important over here and another cause of moral decline. And also the leading cause of the increasing water condoms attack by uncaring Malaysian over those sitting in sideways of any mamak, Starbucks or Jln. Telawi.

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah... our society will never accept it. We are like 20-30 years behind country like Japan. Imagine it... :shock:

Even color or camera handphones need 4-5 years to reach Malaysia. :doh:

17. Brian

Brian Newbie

it's the society's mentality. but imo, in the next 20 years we should see sweeping changes as people like yo and me begin to get political power, the working majority will be more liberal. but imho, i still think it's immoral. but as for married couple who do not plan to have a child yet, i will agree.

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Why immoral? Safe sex is a must. And if you can't stop the act, why not go along with it and ensure that it's safe? :think:

19. Brian

Brian Newbie

i mean having sex before marriage in immoral imo. but in situations like that person can't stop doing it, then condoms are the next best choice. but what i'm saying is it is in my opinion that the best is not to have sex before marriage

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... why sex before marriage is immoral? Ohh... sorry, it's just your opinion. Ok, understood. :D

For me, if the 2 persons do it for love, then it should be ok. But make sure it's safe as in condom. :whistle: