wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

How was it, pray tell...want to know if I'm in for another average movie that I'm only watching because of Ms Alba, or whether it is actually decent :p

2. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

if u like comedy romance, then you would like this. Better get the unrated version :twisted: :twisted: ..

things to expect:
    -alba in penguin panties :haha: :haha:
    -some (or a lot of) "nice" scenes in unrated version
    -fat women making love. :sick: :sick:

a very nice movie for a lay back, relaxing entertainment.

1 person likes this.
  3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Just watched... Bee Movie.

Not bad, I guess. The start and the end were good, but the middle was a little draggy... :think:

Overall, not particularly memorable although entertaining. Good for family with children.

I have to say though that one father actually fell asleep NEXT to me and snored through the rather boring middle part before suddenly waking up and laughing. :haha: :haha: In a way, I guess he agreed with me that the middle was a tad boring... :mrgreen:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Anyone watch Teeth yet? Sounds like an awesome movie. :mrgreen:

5. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Will check it out, thanks :thumb:

6. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

is this supposed to be a comedy or horror movie? :think: :think:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Looks like horror...

8. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

Watched "Road to Dawn" - the story of Dr. Sun Yat Sen during his time in Penang when he recuperated and planned for his Canton Revolution after his ninth defeat.

Somehow, throughout the whole movie, I developed a great admiration towards the lady behind his back, Chen Cui Fen, who served him and went to search for the killer (without any bullet proof vest :shock: so gutsily brave!) without hoping anything in return.

9. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:) Just watched Hitman. Quite a good movie. Good fight scenes. the big thing is that the movie is logical to me. No extra superman stuffs like in other movies. also got some "hot" scenes :wicked: but censor shit... :faint:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yup, horror. :D

Just watched 1408, now... I don't know why I've waited (or scared) to watch this one. Downloaded it weeks or months ago. Chun! 8.5/10. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

11. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Scary or not? Or just a good movie?
    I want scary movies. :mrgreen:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Scary la... but psychologically le.. after watching, I was still thinking about the room. :lol:

13. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

LOL. Reminds me of the time I watched Blair Witch Project. I didn't enjoy the movie, but after watching the movie, I knew that somehow my mind was screwed, in a way. :nuts:

14. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

blair witch project was so...ADUH! was it the one that they self-recorded their adventure? i felt headache n dizzy after watching for like 15 mins.

15. Chai

Hitman was cool!!!

1 person likes this.
  16. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah it was awesome! Like I said, one of the best game to movie ports I have ever seen. Stylish just like the games. :p

17. Chai

The character looks extremely similar, and a funny part in the movie, the actual game itself! :haha:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah! I laughed real hard on that part! haha!

But like the game, when its down to business, he has no mercy. :thumb:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hustle & Flow, 2005 movie, was going through my old movies database... 8/10 from me. Nice! :thumb:

20. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Just watched Enchanted pretty nice movie if u like a cartoon charactor in real world....just enjoy... nothing much...

Hitman best too.... flighting looks real not like matrix flighting hahaaaa