wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hairspray was good. A little too cliche IMHO, but nice songs. :thumb:

2. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

is cloverfield anything like blair witch project?

3. Adrian Wong

I heard it's something like that. :D

4. ZhengHe

ZhengHe Newbie

Yeah same, though I have yet to see it. Is it worth my time?

5. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I read that it was worth watching, in theatres that is. The mood just wouldnt be right in a small TV so I read.

6. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

so i guess i not watching cloverfield unless i get a free ticket or something :p
    i watch blair withc project and totally wasted my 1 hour +
    a pointless movie say(the ending was the best of the best), i didn`t get any thrill or scare.

7. Adrian Wong

LOL! Get your barf bags ready though... I heard that many people got really sick watching Cloverfield. :mrgreen:

8. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

with the camera view always shacking and moving around briskly, the movie must be a roller coaster ride to watch :haha:

9. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Saw this recently too a real "feel good" movie enjoyed it as well :thumb:

10. diaboluz666

diaboluz666 Newbie

Has any of you watched 'Stranger Than Fiction' with Will Farrell in it. Go have a watch, dudes. You'll be pleasantly surprised as I was. Was never a Farrell fan, myself.. 8)

11. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Can't say that I have. I'm not really a Farrell fan myselt as well, but I'll keep an eye on that movie next time I go rent movies ;)

I just finished watching "The Kingdom". Some nice action and events in that film, but definitely a sad story nowadays if you think about it.

12. ZhengHe

ZhengHe Newbie

Yeah, definitely a sad film. The Kingdom was really an underrated film if you ask me. A somewhat similiar film I saw recently that was similiar to that was Syriana, which is also worth watching.

13. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

The only similarities between those two films is the filming style (IE: shaky handi-cam). Other than that, they are NOTHING alike at all. An unfair comparison. Blair Witch was ok, but it's nothing compared to Cloverfield. Seeing it on the big screen is well worth it. 8)

14. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I remember seeing the word Syriana when I was seaching up The Kingdom a few months ago. If you say it's as good as The Kingdom, I'll watch it :)

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Trying my best to get Charlie Wilson's War. I heard it's pretty good. More about how US farked up after they've used Afghanistan against the USSR and forgotten about what a great threat they have left at Afghanistan and they were left to feel the pain years later. :faint:

16. epithanatios

epithanatios Newbie

I just watched the prestige last night, i really enjoyed it, although it was a bit long.

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

I really liked this movie as well...:D

It reminded me "The Illusioninst", which was also VERY GOOD.

They both were released at approximately the same time and both were good! :rolleyes:

18. epithanatios

epithanatios Newbie

hmmm, i'll have to watch that, i actually think I have it somewhere . . .

19. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Watched Beowulf the other night and I gotta say the animation was fantasic.

20. zachig

zachig Newbie

You definitely have to watch it! :D