the next time u eat a biscuit..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by belikethat, Feb 5, 2008.

1. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Eating dirt

think about them, hit me that some unfortunate ppl living in the other side of the world is having mud biscuit made of dirt, salt and vegetable shortening

2. bslee

bslee Newbie

Its sad!.. really sad!. I've got some imported choclates in my fridge. I'd give it freely to them if I could.

3. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

that's why soccer is such a hot sport in africaaa..

4. bobletman

bobletman Newbie

Hmm that is a little wierd but at least they got all the nutrients out of the soil.

5. cypris

cypris Newbie

oh dear. That poor baby!

But I onder who thought of this idea in the first place? making cookies out of dirt.... that's one-of-a-kind.

6. bobletman

bobletman Newbie

Well in certain poor countries iveheard of people boiling tree bark and eating it.

7. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Thats to gross and sad all at the same time.

8. Thats just messed up.

9. ZhengHe

ZhengHe Newbie

Well, if you got to eat you got to eat. When there isn't anything else available you can't exactly blaim them. Not that the whole world couldn't feed it's whole population if it wanted too.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And it makes us wonder why we don't appreciate what we have and always think about the cars that we have is not big enough, the wallets/handbags/shoes that we have are not 'in' enough, the houses we have are not huge enough... while they on the other side think about what food they gonna put on the table/floor today... :faint:

11. 64bit

64bit Newbie

Yeah, it's really sad to see many eaters anywhere do not finish their meal. Some even took just a bite and left it there. Make sure you guys finish up your meal and don't take more then you can finish.

12. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

some people sure have life tough :(

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's what my parents taught me. They always remind me about the poor African kids who don't have enough to eat, much less to waste. Now, I can never waste food. :hand:

14. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I usually try to force my friends to eat everything on their plate for the same reason... if not i finish it myself :mrgreen:

15. ZhengHe

ZhengHe Newbie

I was told the same thing, but iniitially that just caused me to get fat, so now I just have a ton of leftovers, which eventually get eaten anyway.

16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

So conclusion is, prepare less food than you can eat. It's better to eat less than to eat more anyway.

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's true. Research has shown that we live longer if we eat less. I need to eat less!! :wall: :wall:

18. bslee

bslee Newbie

Like the saying Don't work hard, work smart. I think that applies to our diet too. I know cos the older I get, I eat less and have learned to be careful. Die quick, nevermind..don't end up with health complications.