Is there any software?

Discussion in 'General Software' started by rikijan, Feb 14, 2008.

1. rikijan

rikijan Newbie

Hi all,
    I am a businessman, for my business I need to visit number of sites daily. And many times I have to fill long application form or check those forms, it takes lot of time. Is there any software which can help me in filling out all these forms? If you guys have any ideas in this matter do help me please.
    Thanks in advance!

2. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

3. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

Internet Explorer actually has a built in form filler, if you prefer not to install any additional software. Go to your browser tools > internet options > content > autocomplete > settings > forms.

Or you can just search for free form filler on google, i am sure you will get alot of hits.

4. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

What he said. IE can enable an "autofill" function to make filling such forms much easier and efficient ;)

5. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Most browsers have a built-in auto-fill forums. Maxthon 2 and Opera are some good suggestions.

6. dukeman

dukeman Newbie

get roboforum.

best little program out there for saving password and form filling. also it is quite secure and you can keep it on a usb to take with you

7. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

firefox have that feature too..
    you can bookmark all the site and open it all at once with a click
    that what i alway do ;)

8. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

One thing to remember is that by saving your personal info in any of the auto form filler program, you are making yourself vulnerable to identity and possible even credit theft if you save your credit card information as well. So its convenience versus privacy/financial security :think: