Favourite Game Trailers

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zenphic, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

2. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Cool trailers I kinda miss the big intros on the EA Sports NHL 2xxx series I think NHL2000 was the best one .. better than the game :mrgreen:

4. =CDU=Above

=CDU=Above Newbie

I got to say that i liked the first trailer that you posted better. It really sold the game. Look as good as any movie trailer.

5. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Either ways, EA Sports game have really gone downhill since the first ones. Newer versions of the game seem to be only made to get even more money from the players since they only add maybe a few extra features that aren't worth it at all :doh:

6. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

No kidding, it could really be a movie by itself lol
    Too bad the game doesn't seem to be getting as good ratings for its gameplay

7. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

To me the best trailer of all time is C&C: RED ALERT, probably the one that started the whole game trailers thingy. :faint: :faint: :faint:

8. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Ya tell me about it and the NHL games are better on the PS2 than the PC because of the analog portions of the controllers. I haven't bought an EA sports game in a long time I used to get the new NHL2xxx as soon as it was out ... not anymore :roll:

9. =CDU=Above

=CDU=Above Newbie

You can never really judge a game by the trailer. They can make thing this look awesome in the form.
    I check youtube for actual game play video.

As far as great trailers, you got to include the "Meet the ---" series for Team Fortress 2.
    Here's the new world exclusive for "Meet the Scout"

But my favorite is "Meet the Enginer"

10. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

lulz, yeah. I think it was Square-Soft that started using videos that had nothing to do about the game's graphics. FF7 and FF8 anyone? :think:

And the Scout is hilarious :haha:

11. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

lol I forgot which NHL I used to play, but it was on the original PS. It was 98 I think? Then I tried out the demo of 2000 on PC and was really dissapointed :doh:

12. CoolZone

CoolZone Newbie

I like the GTA4 intro trailer and the Burnout games trailers

13. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

I agree... the GTA4 trailer was pretty sweet 8) If I remember correctly, the Devil May Cry trailers were really great as well and got you pumped up for the game(s)...

14. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

15. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Hahah Spore! It's been ages since I heard about it :lol:

16. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Starcraft II Trailer O_O..It's so nice..Still waiting for the game to be released :D

17. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

You mean the first cinematic trailer with the marine "Hell it's about time" la?
    Twas okay. I wanted more boom boom bang bang than that :haha:

18. miahman

miahman Newbie

i like the starting movie right at the beginning of FF8.

this dont count as a game but my fav game-related trailer was of FFVIIAC trailer. (the one that ends with sephiroth)

19. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well, yeah..that one..+ another which show the queen of the...zerglings? not sure though :D

20. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Ah that one. Yeah that was pretty cool as well, but the narrator's voice was a bit off. I would have preferred if there was Kerigan's original voice from SC :thumb: