Our cops are not only corrupt and lazy, they are also SO stupid!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Our most esteemed members of the Royal Malaysian Police have long been considered not only fatally corrupt but also nothing more than the running dogs of the BN government. That they are corrupt and lazy is common knowledge.

But surely they cannot be stupid, right? After all, it takes some intelligence to lie and cheat people's money. Apparently not. You can be stupid AS WELL AS corrupt and lazy. Malaysia boleh!

2. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

:shock:
    Malaysia boleh! :boohoo:

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Thats just :shock:

I once had a female friend of mine here call me from her cell phone on the way home to her place. The taxi driver pulled over to the side of the road taking her home and passed out .. drunk ...

She reached from the back seat and used his radio to contact dispatch. She explained what happened and dispatch said again ? :o

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  4. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Wow, now that's some crazy news lol
    More discipline is needed :p

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

"A Malaysian cop was arrested after he allegedly broke into a Mercedes Benz to steal its stereo but then dozed off on its luxurious seat"

LMAO

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well, it's malaysia we're talking about. Where weird stuff happens once in a while. I think the cop find it too comfortable to sleep in the car :p

7. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

thts the msian spirit! :haha: :haha: :haha:

8. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

wow, how dump can we go ?

9. Adrian Wong

I wonder if the other three gang members are also policemen. No wonder the cops are clamming up. In case the gang members "remember" that there are more than just four cops in their gang! :haha: :haha:

10. bslee

bslee Newbie

Good cops, bad cops...an issue Malaysia have to tolerate. I'd say tolerate, because there's nothing the general public could do to change their working culture and PR with the general public. You can stream it back right to the pinnacle of the top brass and past politicians that we voted to sit in Dewan Rakyat. Its all associated with how this country was cultured since independence. Just hope the politicians we voted this time pay attention and do something short of a miracle to bring back integrity into PDRM. They can't do it, no single citizen can.

11. Adrian Wong

They need an independent anti-corruption agency and a police complaints bureau to weed out all the dirty cops. Plus, the police needs to start firming up their men. So many are overweight and lack discipline.

12. bslee

bslee Newbie

Dare I say PDRM have too much of one particular ethnic origin people. This will NOT change working cuture and habits for the better...period. It should be one third of each kind of people in the force..THEN U may SEE it become different!.
    PDRM has to move to make a policeman's job more attractive and lure in other people. Without it..nothing gonna change!.

13. Adrian Wong

Actually, that one is only partially their fault.

I've heard stories of Chinese or Indians being turned away at interviews with the police officers telling them to just "forget it".

Then again, not many Chinese or Indians want to apply for the job. So it's a two-way problem.

The way I see it... the police needs to buck up first. Once they shave off the crap and become a really professional force (ala Singaporean or HK police), people of other ethnicity will come flocking to their banner.

Money is only one issue. Most people want to be proud of the organization they work with. If the organization is tainted and corrupt (like PDRM now), who the heck wants to be associated with them? :roll:

14. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well, it ain't easy to stop corruption. There is always someone else behind everything to protect them eh? What happen to the Ex chief inspector's so call corruption thingie? No news so long. I bet he already being released..

15. 64bit

64bit Newbie

Well, there is sometimes a black sheep in that ruins the image of the whole team.

But rethinking of the frequent roadblocks done to capture people who speeds at a highway which limits the speed to 80km/h makes me think otherwise. The police should be more considerate that their roadblocks cause jam and restricts people to travel at a slower speed, which causes even more jams.

16. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

There are too many black sheeps in there to ignore...

17. Adrian Wong

That one? If I'm not mistaken, that was a turf war between two groups of corrupt police officers protecting their own triad groups... Trial still underway.

18. Adrian Wong

They have quotas to meet. Plus, they "need" to make more money. :roll:

80km/h is bad, but there are some places where they intentionally put 60km/h on a 6 lane roadway (in Prai, Penang). Then they wait for their victims.

IMHO, if you want to do that, why not just make a section of the highway 10km/h and arrest everyone that passes by? Cause there is just NO REASON for these roads to be locked at just 60km/h or 80km/h. There are no schools or exit roads nearby. These are virtually highways. There is only one reason = to obtain more fines and bribes. :hand:

19. bslee

bslee Newbie

If that were true, they're no more than legal robbers, thieves and extortionists. As the years go by and with the current political structure in place, I've little faith in the system and attitudes of PDRM. Police are here to enforce the law, protect and maintain the peace of the country. Its obvious they gloat of their success in solving big crimes and bringing criminals to justice but with traffic fines is anything but a stupid punitive measure that does not improve the local mindset of drivers. Malaysians have to learn the hard way. No talk one, talk two, just suspend the driving licence on the spot. You'd see people behave better. Sorry, but Malaysian mindset is rampantly opportunistic and frequent disregard for the law.
    Observe some rural kampungs, motorcyclists without helmets and underaged kids riding bikes are often seen. Adults carrying 3 together including a toddler or young child. What are they thinking?. Put 2 + 2 together and we have a cowboy country right now.
    Then we see a foreign worker riding bicycle on the same road as you BUT riding TOWARDS YOU.. What?..do they think this is Dacca or Jogjkarta ah?...add more to cowboy country!.

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

He's refering to speeding victim, rather than criminals. :mrgreen: