Tech ARP April ’08 Motherboard Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's okay. :mrgreen:

It's just not possible for us to sponsor 20 motherboards everyday. LOL! That requires really, really serious amount of cash.. and money is something we do not have. LOL! :mrgreen:

2. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

... or maybe if one of the reviewers from TechARP were a famous robber... :thumb:

3. genese

genese Newbie

You mean Zorro?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. miahman

miahman Newbie

lmao

:rolleyes: maybe they have an underground link of hackers spreading out all the way to malaysia

5. Adrian Wong

LOL! You may hack but you still won't end up with 20 motherboards a day. :mrgreen:

Frankly speaking, the cost of delivering heavy stuff like motherboards doubles the cost of the whole contest. All this (motherboard + delivery) comes out of our pockets, so our resources are limited.

We try to get sponsored prizes to cut down the cost by half (we still sponsor the delivery), but there's only so much we can do. If you guys want more contests and prizes, well, help us help you! :beer:

6. genese

genese Newbie

I think is not that easy to get some good sponsers.

7. Adrian Wong

We have gotten quite a few companies to sponsor. It depends on the participation of our forumers though.

8. miahman

miahman Newbie

i agree.

i've known many sites were members were hesistant to even paticipate. eventhough it was completely free. LOL

me whenever i hear free, i jump in head first (or sale/bargain cheap etc. you get the story of a student)

9. genese

genese Newbie

From nowday onward,not even student but everybody must keep their budget off.Increasing of oil & paddy make us money not enough.That is why I love this kind of contests.Thanks to TechARP.

10. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Why is that so? :mrgreen:

Well, some sites either do not pay for delivery... or restrict it to their home country. Maybe that's why...

11. Adrian Wong

Well, we do what we can, but it really depends on the Tech ARP community.

The more active.. and well-known we are, the easier it is for us to organize more of these giveaway contests.

12. genese

genese Newbie

You all know why some forums are restrict to their own countrys only?Bcoz "fat(good) water never flows to other people's field",haha....

13. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! Well, we try to be fair to everyone. :mrgreen:

14. miahman

miahman Newbie

lmho

good luck and try your best

15. Adrian Wong

Yup! Good luck to you all! :beer:

Just remember.. posts here are NOT counted!! :twisted:

16. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

lulz, once we get teleporters that shouldn't be too hard to do anymore :thumb:

17. miahman

miahman Newbie

no problemo XD

18. slugbug

slugbug Newbie

More than likely its because some people are just too lazy too register and make a few posts. I tell my niece and nephews about the contests I see all the time. They enter a few and then complain that they never win anything.

I'll win a few and they can't figure out how I do it. I tell them persistence pays off. You have to enter many if you hope to win a few.

19. miahman

miahman Newbie

i agree. still remember the first time i won. i had to wait almost a year before i received my prize. after that things just kept coming wihtout me even noticing (no confirmiation e-mails prizes just turned up at my door)

20. nearownkira

nearownkira Newbie

I hope the winner will be me.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.