New build

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Cyberwarrior, May 5, 2008.

1. Cyberwarrior

Cyberwarrior BOG Translator

2. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Your link needed a registration on Newegg.Please provide the direct Newegg links to the products.

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, or you can just post the list of items.

4. Digerati

Digerati Newbie

Yes, I also needed registeration. Come on, is it too hard to copy and paste whatever you have typed there in here? :D

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well, same respond from the rest. We need to register in order to see the new build of yours. It would be much better if you could provide the parts you need here :D

6. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

You have to make your wishlist a public wishlist, so anyone can view it without registering.

7. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Looks like he has forgotten about this thread. ;)

8. Midicow

Midicow Newbie

heh you need to email the wishlist to yourself and then use the link in your email.. what you've linked is the direct wishlist within your account, that of course other accounts cannot view.

9. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Yeah i even tried registering there to see his wishlist but as it was his personal wishlist, we can't see that even if we do register there.Anyways, i think, he has already decided on some stuffs.That's why he's not coming back here. ;)

10. Midicow

Midicow Newbie

I'll post my own then I suppose..

11. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

i would post mine, because i'm trying to get a new pc, but the thing is i can't figure out how to but it into public view, yes i had it on shared but when i log out to check under public whislist, it's not there and it was driving me nuts because i was looking for a simple BIG button that said, ''Make your wish list Public'':shock:

12. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

maybe a printscreen button will do? or ask midicow how he did it :D

13. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  14. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Yes and this one will burn + and - DVD disks as well as dual layer like my Samsung burner. That comes in handy for backup and some DVD's as you can store 8G on one disk.

Some decent choices on the system :D

(On the HD you may want to look at the Western Digital 500G and 1T drive articles and price point for them in our "Reviews & Articles " section ;) )

15. Midicow

Midicow Newbie

Check first page for how I do it :O

(search for "email")

16. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

Nice, and yeah i might consider Western Digital but i'll probably go fo 500g i don't see a reason why should i have 1T :mrgreen:
    but Thanks for reply:thumb:

17. Mac Daddy

I am thinking the same thing and yw on reply :thumb:

18. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

19. Mac Daddy

Well after the performance my old friend Judas had with RAID that is important here :)

(Sorry for taking the topic off topic lol)

20. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

so what you mean is that performance will be better with multiple disks?