Trust a policeman? Ptuiiii!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, May 14, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

We have known for ages we cannot count on them to save us from the criminals. Can we count on them not to prey on us as well?

Apparently not because a police officer recently LURED and helped six other people rob a foreign worker. :mad:

You should also check out the story of the cop who fell asleep in a Merc while attempting to steal its CD player - http://forums.techarp.com/adrian-wong/24001-our-cops-not-only-corrupt-lazy-they-also-so-stupid.html. :nuts:

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

GOsh. unbelievable

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

:shock:

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Mac!! You are too shocked??

Well, the police are beginning to begin like some kind of unh... "big boss" there. Oooh, shit... :wall:

Dude, where's my car?? It's been 1 week already... and nowhere to be found. :wall:

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Not really bro but this kind of corruption is becoming to common place. We pay taxes to pay wages for these guys and they are stealing from us?

Are they going to start sporting swastikas on there cars ?

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I seriously dunno. It's like people paying mountains of cash...

...and the rest of the officers are enjoying it and leaving us citizens to suffer. :wall: :wall:

7. bslee

bslee Newbie

I won't really "phoeey!" at PDRM here in USJ Subang. We frankly need them very much. Yes!..whilst its true they can be labeled as political and subservient to the Federal gahmen and as corrupt (usually best of the worst), we NEED THEM to perform a well to reducing crime within the township.
    For info, about 2 years ago SJ/USJ residents fought back MPSJ and a crony developer who wanted to turn the land into a food court. To cut the story short, SJ/USJ won the day (with help from MP's) and the new police station is now nearing completion..a far cry from "Pondok Polis" for a huge township. Another Police Station located at a shoplot was recently setup in USJ Taipan and residents showed personal appreciation by buying them some KFC goodies and drinks on their opening day. This certainly shows residents are also caring and not entirely with the mindset that policemen are here ONLY to serve. Appreciative residents are seen doing their small bit to appreciate them. We now hope they do their duty with dedication.

8. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

this is really bad. :evil: :evil: :evil:

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I wouldn't blame all of them either. I've known a few honest and nice policemen. But the fact of the matter is many of their compatriots are just downright corrupt. Heck, they are OPENLY corrupt.

Couple that with so many reports of policemen getting caught for snatching purses, stealing from people's homes and cars.. and now stealing from foreign workers, and it's not surprising to see why many people are so disillusioned with them.

Let's not forget that while they have still not been able to catch the Kampung Baru child rapist/murderer until now, they have been very active blocking up KL whenever there's a rally or spraying protestors with chemical-laced water, etc. So, I do really think they not only lacked the discipline of their predecessors, they also have their priorities totally screwed up.

Then again, this ultimately boils down to the apathy of our current government. I can't totally blame these policemen for being cheats and thieves. They are poorly-paid, poorly-led and poorly-supervised. It's easy to see why so many fall to temptation.