World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

Discussion in 'Games' started by re4ux, May 14, 2008.

1. re4ux

re4ux Newbie

Lets talk about TBC.
    I created my own private server and its booring :faint: to play.
    Anyone else have own sever ? Write about it here :beer:

2. iModAMD

iModAMD Newbie

Personaly i don't like thoses types of games... but think would be an nice idea to go on public servers if it's that borring ;) :p

3. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

I stay as far away from MMO's as I can... I don't need one of those to take over my life :p That being said, they look pretty interesting. I'm acutally curious about the Conan MMO :p

4. re4ux

re4ux Newbie

Im not a fanatic of MMORPGs :thumb:

5. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

mmo that requires monthly subscription? not my cup of tea :hand: how many hours can you afford to play the game in a month usually? plus it will eat away a big chunk of your available free time :snooty:

6. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

lol i have been under the control of mmo and i'm over it(for now)
    but i have played burning crusade and i seriously do not like it, it's small, the design sucks it's just over done. but i can't wait for Wrath of lich king, awesome new stuff there:rolleyes:

7. re4ux

re4ux Newbie

=D Yea Wrath of lich king be awesome with new land

8. JMMD

JMMD Newbie

It's boring because it's a private server. Try playing on a real server for a month and see how you like it. I've been playing WoW for 9 months and I really enjoy it. $15.00 is cheap for the amount of entertainment.

9. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

that's not the reason, there are planty of cool tbc servers out there but Outland just sucks ass which makes it boring and dull and also the gear, weapons, tier 6 and gladiator are so ugly they are like those freakish fantasy cartoons from japan(not all because some are cool ^^)

10. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Uhh gear in outland is way better than the gear you get pre-bc

11. miahman

miahman Newbie

i play FREE mmorpg and pay once RPGs (eg console) XD

i dont play WoW or FFXI just because of the pay monthly thing. it puts me off from playing.

12. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

I agree. I can't bring myself to pay a monthly fee to play a game that I already paid money to purchase it. Say what you want about paying for upkeep/new content/etc.... but Guild Wars no-monthly fee doesn't seem to have created an inferior product. :p

13. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

well sort of but they have gone over the line with it, especially those season 3 weapons,(like that 2h axe or 2 h sword:nuts:)

14. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Where would they go if they dont improve gear? thats why people continue playing, for new gear

15. re4ux

re4ux Newbie

I think too. Pre-BC ist nothing... You cant fly with outlands mounts and have some fun.

16. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

But what about Gladiator gear. They just have changed the color of it?...
    It just looks so corny especially the greenish pala gear.
    I think they atleast should have different design for pvp gear.
    Dps, pve and tanking is ok if they look same. but i find that pvp gear just should look kick ass