Zotac AMP 9600GT or Galaxy 9600GT OC?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by karhoe, May 24, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

What details?

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Details are in the link in my last post Bro just click on it ;)

Heres the info:

3. vgwong

vgwong Newbie

Hmm, so a relatively new company. I'll check around the web on anecdotes on Zotac.

4. Rraven

Rraven Newbie

I would most likely go with the Galaxy as it offers a better cooling solution right off the bat. The fact that the one comes OC'ed from the factory really to me is a mute point, as I can easily do that myself. There you may be able to actually go further with the Galaxy because of the cooling.

But here as with anything it really depends on yourself, Do you like to try and tweak your system for max performance or are you just happy with plug and play. That and price are really what comes down to the deciding factor.

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Over here(malaysia) the price of Zotac's AMP 9600gt are quite cheap. The sellers even claim or rather Zotac mentioning that their GPU cards has 0.99% RMA rate...Both brand are quite decent IMO(never tried those 2 brands yet though..)

6. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

if u haven`t get ur card.. go get the galaxy 9600GSO OC edition and try ur luck on the softmod to 8800gt!

7. vgwong

vgwong Newbie

Wow <1% RMA rate? Either no one overclocks or whomever overclocks knows what they're doing!