wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Well, it had to be, because all previous episodes had big bangs... :haha:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, their big bangs were logical at least. This last big bang really had no reason. :haha: :haha:

3. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Saw PS I Love You.... definitelly a harcore chick flick. If you're watching it with a female and they're not a puddle of tears by the end of it, then there's something wrong with her :p

4. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Damn... I just press the wrong button on my phone and deleted everything i've written. Here i go again. I watched hulk last night and i thought it's pretty well done. Cgi is good and not overdone. Liv tyler has gained some weight but still looks like someone i'd like to have some fun with. :mrgreen: ending was ok not bad. But would love it to be done a bit differently but that would be unlike bruce. 8/10 from me. A must watch if you hate the previous one. :thumb:

6. Adrian Wong

Liv Tyler put on weight??? :shifty: :shifty:

I didn't think that was possible. She always seemed so skinny. :D

Cate Blanchett looked real fine in Indiana Jones 4. I think being an evil Communista agrees with her. :haha: :haha: :haha:

7. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I liked it as well !!

8. Mac Daddy

:shock:

I saw this with my GF we both were laughing so hard we almost couldn't contain ourselves :haha: :haha:

9. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Well, she did have a kid...

10. Adrian Wong

Okay, I didn't know that. :D

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

It'd have been great if those beings were from outer space than from a parallel dimension. I meant, we know that the pyramids in Giza were build by the Goa'uld. So why not make them aliens instead? Somemore the beings look like Asgard! Thor perhaps? :doh:

13. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I miss watching Stargate ;)

14. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

At least Stargate: Continuum will be released end next month :D

15. Adrian Wong

Well, anything but a illogical big bang...

They could have ended it by having the aliens giving Cate Blanchett all the knowledge they have, thereby turning her mad because the information was just too immense for any human to absorb.... and we have proof that we are all hybrids of ancient humanoids + aliens. :haha: :haha:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hey... the ancients are our ancestors man! It's a fact! :D

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wanted - 8/10

Very action packed! Recommended! Though the ending is not what I expected, but still not bad at all. Angelina Jolie looks damn good too! :thumb: Nice effort... but can be much better. :D

18. Adrian Wong

Cool! Will go catch it soon then! :mrgreen:

BTW, saw the trailer and the action looks exaggerated but I guess it was all intentional! :mrgreen:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

This week... Hancock! :dance:

20. Mac Daddy

Let us know :mrgreen: