Screwed my stylus

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by ToyotaFreak, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

No, not literally.

This has been going on for months, where my stylus kept disintegrating itself. Now, same thing happen @ uni, but this time, one of the zinc/ whatever piece got lost somewhere in my laptop. So, I tried to retrieve it with a pair of paper clips (And got embarrassed in the process.).

Just wondering, do shops back home (like Low Yat.) sell replacement styluses for a Mio A700?

It's this one (Just that my parents don't like the idea of shopping on eBay.).-> Mitac Mio A700 Replacement Stylus Brand New - eBay, Other PDA Accessories, PDA Accessories, Computers. (end time 16-Aug-08 19:33:57 AEST)

Will post a picture of my broken one when I get back home.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't think they sell Mio here...parts are very hard to find, except online stores.

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Hope ya get it sorted can't help but the thread title just sounded so wrong lol :haha: :haha:

Parts like that we can't even buy as replacement for portable GPS we sell :think:

4. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

LOL! Can't fit "it" in that thing!

I'm currently using half a stick.

btw, Will post pics soon (Got a test today.)

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Hee hee :lol:

On the stylus hope ya get one we sent a Clarion GPS in for a firmware update a while ago and it came back with no stylus. The customer paid 379CAD for this and we can't get him a replacement :(

6. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Sorry for the delay, but here's the pic.

[​IMG]

As you can see, I'm missing another one of that tiny brass piece.

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member