Nvidia Gforce Drivers(all gpus including mobile ones)

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by generalRage1982hrv, Jul 13, 2008.

1. generalRage1982hrv

generalRage1982hrv ARP Reviewer

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

For those that own a 9xxx series card in my case specifically a G94 based 9600GT the drivers have been updated for them by Gen since this was originally posted.

I tested both the 177.39 drivers with the additional Physx 8.06.12 posted a while ago and these drivers running Vista Ultimate X64 with almost identical results on Vantage. These I prefer as its a single installation and there are more cards supported. Looking forward to more feedback especially on the Laptops GPU's :mrgreen:

I also tested this driver O/Ced 750/1900/950 stable with no artifacts or errors :thumb:

3. generalRage1982hrv

here is new drivers (made by nvidia for oem)
    and it is edited by guys from laptopvideo2go.com

4. Mac Daddy

Will check them out thanks bro. On the other set just had time to run an older benchmark in addition to Vantage for the PhysX part.

Same ... last drivers performed a bit less efficient in this test as well but overall both are better. Will try the updates when I have more time on the weekend :D

PPS: Driver set sent by Chaos attached first

EDIT: DAMN forgot to adjust the memory clock will have to run the second test again :shifty:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  5. generalRage1982hrv

bro i dont know about you but i have pretty nice score
    cpu 2.66@3400
    ddr 667@800
    gpu 8800GTS @ core640/ddr1880

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  6. Mac Daddy

Getting decent on Vantage here too Bro I can't O/C this E6550 as high as your Wolfdale until I go to liquid cooling. On the graphics O/Ced here even 700/1800/900 close on your video score @45C core under load. Core 750 raises core to 52C still stable.

Question though on the 3dmark3 you ran why are my results so much higher? Anyway if the testing methods on ARP rely more on Crysis type benchmarks then I will have to use it *shrugs*

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  7. generalRage1982hrv

updated drivers day before
    actualy it is showing performance jump

8. generalRage1982hrv

9. Cyberwarrior

Cyberwarrior BOG Translator

Where would Vantage be found?
    I like to take a crack at it.

10. generalRage1982hrv

on 3dmark page LOL

11. Cyberwarrior

Cyberwarrior BOG Translator

Thank you.

12. generalRage1982hrv

adding new files from my server LOL
    anyway i hope everything will work ok

13. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

i still dont understand why do we need physx on notebook? although its a good thing support it but i dont see any benefit from it except only games, i guess.

14. generalRage1982hrv

well you do not need it if you do not play games
    but nvidia is giving it as standard gpu driver/support
    anyway you can stop its instalation because you are warned while driver instalation

15. tonifa

tonifa Newbie

Hi everyone,I have problems whit Avid Xpress all versions,it displays an error message "could not inicialize audio",other related whit video hard,then shuts.I have looking around and find it could be related with my video card,its a eForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a.I tried to find any compatible Quadro card driver but there is any listed,try some and canĀ“t install.Can you give any tip? I must to use the program. I have Windows XP SP3 32 bits.
    Wait for your answer,regards.Antonio

Motherboard Asus MN2N68-AM
    Sound card Realtek HD
    Video card GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW!
    -both onboard-

16. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

If you can't initialize audio, then you should look into the audio driver. It should be in the CD that came with your motherboard. You can also download the latest copy in the ASUS support website.