I went to Mahathir's open house

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by karhoe, Oct 5, 2008.

1. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Kar Hoe's Blog - Tun Dr Mahathir's open house

So this is probably the only Raya open house I have attended in the past few years. This morning, I went to his open house at The Mines Resort City around 12p.m. While there are many gigantic mansions in the area, his house weren't really big compared to others, considered modest among others living there.

When I reached there, there were already a long line queueing up to 'salam' with him. I joined the line under the hot sun, while waiting for my turn to 'salam' with him, I went to grab some cold drinks. Then later on as the line shortens, I got to see him in person for the first time in my life.

[​IMG]
    The long queue

[​IMG]
    There's his Perdana Executive bearing the number plate of 2020 representing the vision 2020 set by him.

[​IMG]
    Then the queue became longer, but I was already infront.

[​IMG]
    And there, my first glimpse of our Bapa Pemodenan.At the age of 80+ he surely looks younger than Datuk Seri Abdullah Badawi.

But well, I didn't manage to take a photo with him. However, I managed to take a photo with his son, Dato' Mukhriz.

[​IMG]
    My hair was already messy as it was freaking hot and the tent were not ventilated. I felt like faiting while grabbing some food to eat.

And well, rich people are rich, I spotted a Porshe Cayenne Turbo which I believe belongs to Dato' Mukhriz. Well, there is an UMNO Youth exco sticker on the car, and he is an UMNO Exco.

[​IMG]

There's not one but two of these car which I spotted in the compound of his house, and there were few cars which beared the number 66.

Well, and here's the rest of the pictures, most of them are foods being prepared behind the scene.

Seems like it won't be the last of the Raya open house, next Sunday I would be going to...

[​IMG]
    Now this is the one that I must make sure I do not miss. I want to meet Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim and Azmin Ali.

Jom kita crash Anwar's open house :clap:

I managed to fill my stomach with breakfast, lunch and dinner :thumbs:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Nice!! So... you didn't go to Badawi's big Raya bash??? :twisted:

3. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Lol, no man, would you want to go?

Besides Badawi, there's KJ, Syed Hamid and few others, I won't want to go.

Well, next week is Anwar's one ! I'm going there, to meet DSAI, TS Khalid Ibrahim, and Azmin Ali !!

4. Adrian Wong

Was thinking of going there with a t-shirt that says BN Sucks and maybe wishing Abdullah "GOOD BYE and GOOD RIDDANCE!". :haha: :haha:

5. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Lol, you want to end up sharing the meal with RPK ?

6. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

:D it would be nice to read what happen Abdullah reaction.

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Oh for sure, "you can wear what you want but the decision is mine to make".

8. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Why does everyone seem to think the government will put everyone who dissents into jail under the ISA???

Frankly speaking, they cannot use ISA without pissing the country off. Look at the recent arrests. The government was virtually forced to release ALL but RPK!

IMHO, if we the people are more proactive and show loudly and visibly that we are ALL AGAINST the Internal Security Act, do you think the government will dare to use it again? :mrgreen:

9. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Come on man

Reporter who reports truth also got ISA-ed. Who is not scared?

10. Adrian Wong

LOL! Didn't you see how fast they freed her???? :lol:

She was ON THE WAY to Bukit Aman when they were ordered to turn around and send her home. LOL!

Come on.. She made history as the ISA detainee who was under custody for the shortest time EVER! :haha: :haha:

Honestly, I'm not worried at all. Before they start arresting people like me, they had better build many more prisons! Do you know how many people are openly critical of the government? :mrgreen:

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

PAKKK LAHHHHH IS SIAM-INGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

But I'm not looking forward to Najib's promotion...

13. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Exactly !

I rather have Pak Lah staying on rather than Najib becoming the next PM, confirm Razak Baginda would be released by then. Rumours are he is enjoying more than RM4.50 worth of meal everyday. Basically food better than any other prisoners

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

current administration = confirm die
    Next administration = maybe.. a very slim chance of a better future.

I think i will take the second option.

What has he given to us in the past 5 years? Nothing.
    I don't think you can find this record else where in this world. Amazingly Boleh!

15. Chai

That's true.

But for me, Anwar > Paklah > Najib.

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

17. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Where can find another person something like mahathir :faint:

My view same with Chai

18. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

5 missions in 5 months, how can he possibly do that, when his achievement in the past 5 years = zilch

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  19. Chai

I feel it's like this now.

current administration = confirm die
    Next administration = confirm die FASTER

20. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

So how... move to other country?
    :p