BAD BAD BAD!

Discussion in 'General Software' started by ZuePhok, Sep 21, 2008.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Dan Lyons: A Gloomy Vista for Microsoft | Newsweek Daniel Lyons | Techtonic Shifts | Newsweek.com

It's okay to bash vista for its flaws. but my initial impression after reading the first paragraph was the author blamed vista because the machine didnt power up. And this is an article posted on Newsweek. Ermmmm...speechless

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

If it requires battery to be taken out, it sounds like hardware problem to me.

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, maybe the battery wasn't even attached properly. Happened to me once.

4. Orpheous

Orpheous Newbie

sounds like:
    Rule #1 - Pass the buck
    Rule #2 - See Rule #1

At a time when most people are in some way or another unhappy with Micro$oft, it's just too easy to blame your products shortcomings on them. Although I dislike the monopolisation of the PC industry, and Vista in general, it's still just wrong to blame them for everything.
    Seriously, if you went to turn on your notebook and nothing happened, wouldn't the power connection/battery be the first thing you'd check?

NEWSFLASH: Micro$oft Vi$ta is responsible for recent tsunami in Madagasca, and a train wreck in London!

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Haha.. I agree. :D

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

This really reminds me of someone :haha:

What should you do if you fail? No worries, blame it on someone else :lol: It's their fault after all.

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Blame first, think later. hehe

anyway, i searched around, and found this.

Farewell, Gates et al. - Forbes.com

wow! I really don't know what to say! he writes for forbes? Newsweek!!??? shuurelly it's not a mistake?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  8. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

well...most CEO's are not IT-savvy... :whistle:

9. young88

young88 Banned

lets see...