Huge LAN Party In Jan. 10th-11th, 2009, Ventura,CA

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by peti1212, Oct 27, 2008.

1. peti1212

peti1212 Newbie

[​IMG]

I would like to invite all of you guys that live close by, or would like to make a trip to California, to have some fun at our LAN Party. Please read about the rest of the information below.

3.14LAN is primarily a non-profit charity LAN party. It is being done under the umbrella of Soldiers' Angels, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides aid to soldiers in all US armed forces who need it. We hope to get 200 people to come and play games for a good cause. Due to restrictions put in place by the venue, 3.14LAN will be split up into two 12 hour days. We're convinced this is going to be just as awesome because we are dedicated to putting on a good LAN party.

Since this LAN party is for raising money for Soldiers Angles, you will not only have fun playing games, doing activities, but also knowing that you are putting your valuable money into a good cause.

Since there are still 2 months and a few weeks left before the LAN Party, we are contacting many sponsors, so they could sponsor us with some great prizes. Things are not certain about the sponsors yet, but we are trying to get many prizes together, so many people could win something. Maybe even some sweet hardware!

The link to our website is: 3.14LAN

Feel free to register if you wish to attend the LAN Party. More information is given on the site.

Please let me know if you are willing to come, or have some suggestions for the LAN Party. Comments are very welcome, and please spread the word.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

I wished I stayed in the US at times. :(

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Ooh. Ugh a tad far from up here in the Northwest. Looks like it is gonna be awesome though. 12 hour sessions = NICE!

4. peti1212

peti1212 Newbie

Come check out our website for more information and important updates. We are already getting sponsored by: Alienware Systems, Thermaltake, and Computer Power User Magazine, and more to come...

Check out our website here: 3.14LAN

5. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Looks like it's going to be a pretty kickass party! I won't be going, but good luck with it Peti212!