Help Support Tech ARP!

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Back in 1998, we were known as Adrian's Rojak Pot. Our name may have changed to Tech ARP, but we are still the same.

If you like our work, we hope you will help support the team. Any donation you make will go a long way to ensuring Tech ARP continues churning out articles, reviews and guides for many more years to come!

To donate, just head over to our donation page. You can either send us direct PayPal payments or donate using a debit/credit card (via PayPal).

Thanks! :beer:

2. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

TechARP facing financial difficulties?

Then you guys should sell any review items given to you guys in the future I guess. Nvm the giveaway competitions, as long as ARP survive :D

3. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

long live tech arp! :beer:

4. Adrian Wong

Well, Tech ARP has always been a hobbyist's site (and a pretty niche one at that) so we do not make the kind of money that bloggers or US-based tech sites do. I would say that our financial situation has always been like this, only worse in 2008 and I fear, even worse in 2009.

We made it a policy long ago not to sell our review samples, so that's out. :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

If you cannot afford to donate, that's okay. You can help by introducing more people to Tech ARP, or participating in the Tech ARP forums.

Although ad revenue per view / click is down a lot, we can make up for it if we have more visitors. More visitors = more views and more clicks.

Thanks! :D

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Please donate! :pray:

Or view more and click more... :pray:

Thanks! :beer:

7. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

i just click a couple of ads ;)

8. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

lol the ads is not tech related marriage? :haha:

9. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

have always been doing that (whenever possible) and will continue to do that. :D

*just in case you anyone hasn't take notice* :p

10. Adrian Wong

Thanks! Always appreciated! :thumb:

11. Adrian Wong

Oh, we are looking to upgrade our server soon... but we may not only need funds but also help in the migration and administration.

12. nearownkira

nearownkira Newbie

how much do u need?

13. Adrian Wong

A million bucks?? :wicked:

Seriously, any contribution, large or small, in any from is always welcomed. :beer:

14. fapDaddy

fapDaddy Newbie

typo? "in any 'from'"... I can contribute a bit of my time if you want. Just like how most open source projects run.