The ARP's New Toy Bragging Corner!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 2, 2004.

1. yhng

yhng Newbie

No idea bout there, but in AUS the standard XDAs and LX are rare as. Havent seen a gen 9 for awhile but I think the gen 8 are bout 2k and 5k respectively.

2. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Got myself a new keyboard...Same as the 1 Max is using :D...My Aunt was visiting Malaysia a while before heading to holiday so i asked her to get 1 over there since it's way cheaper than it's retailing over here...she told me, she had to wait 1 hour + just to make payment for the keyboard :shock: Man, it looks sexy in the dark..

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

picture ! :mrgreen:

4. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

ok reuploading -.-...damn it must have gone missing due to the internet here is crap

Attached Files:

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wow that's a fierce keyboard!! :thumb:

6. empire23

empire23 BRB. Attacking Russia

New toy. SMLE MK III

[​IMG]

Anyone want me to write a Techarp.com guide on maintaining and repairing the SMLE?

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LOL!

8. fapDaddy

fapDaddy Newbie

:shock: WOW!!!

Making your aunt wait for an hour plus to pay for the keyboard looks sexy in the dark!!!
    :mad: PERVERT!!! HENTAI!!! :naughty:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  9. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Lol, glow-in-the-dark stuff often looks fierce! :haha:

Anyway, that keyboard is quite interesting. I'm looking for those super-ergonomic one! :D

10. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

I lost my old pendrive :o
    got this for replacement

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  11. zy

i dunno why, when i click the image, only half of it loads, till the rally 2 parts. lol

12. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

LOL
    reuploaded :D

13. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Hahaha. Oh shit! That really made my day. I was thinking about the same thing. :faint: :faint: :faint:

14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

OMG.. Is that for real, or just a replica???

It's one of the rifles I would love to collect, including the Mauser 98k. :D

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Here's my latest "toy". Finally, a keyboard to replace the crappy keyboard ASUS tacked onto my F8V notebook. :mad:

This is a Sensonic keyboard, designed and made in Singapore. It's cheap at just RM 50 (USD 14).

Its quality is surprisingly pretty good for the price, and best of all, it comes with a silicone rubber keyboard protector! Feels great on the fingers and no more worry about dust getting into the keyboard! :thumb:

The only downside is it doesn't have adjustable legs. What you see is indeed what you get with this keyboard. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  16. fapDaddy

fapDaddy Newbie

It looks sexy even when it's not in the dark :thumb:

Nice one, looks like a typical apple keyboard, except the differences of the keys.

17. zy

looks nice :thumb:

18. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Looks good, how the key feels like? Any good? Where you got it?

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Let the poison begin! :mrgreen:

20. fapDaddy

fapDaddy Newbie

The poisoning has already begun... I think 1~2 weeks ago, when you bought that SideWinder X6 :thumb: , the keyboard that make the waiting auntie of Lacus looks sexy in the dark. :haha: