t-shirt prize

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by miahman, Mar 7, 2010.

1. miahman

miahman Newbie

okay like i said i would, i have been wearing my t-shirt to university and sports club. girls think its cute :thumb: but unfortunately they don't say anything about me being cute :wall:

if i was to wash it with my white clothes, would the colour from the logo attachments/smileys transfer onto my white clothes? i couldnt find a label so thought i'd ask on the forums.

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

From my experience, no. But if it does leach out, you must be using a really strong detergent!! :haha:

3. miahman

miahman Newbie

nice. now i can wear it more. the t-shirt is really nice. any other designs with those smileys or something? you remember how we wanted the girl posing in the picture? now i can pose for a photo so the straight female members can fight over me (^_^)

okay not happening T-T but thanks for the info

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That's really funny! Actually, I thought of the same thing too. That emoticons on the shirt really get a lot of attention in my college too! :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

LOL!! I'm glad you guys liked the design! Falcone will be most pleased to hear that! :thumb:

6. miahman

miahman Newbie

well tell him/her it was really nice :D
    and send me over any new designs for a photoshoot ;)

@yonggrand: its surprising how much attention a simple collection of smileys can attract. i'm still looking for the weed smiley t-shirt from scary movie 2......... no luck yet :(

and one other t-shirt i'm gonna buy wen i go back home is one that says 'remember my name cos you'll be screamin it out later' roflmao

7. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Why thank you, glad you like it.

Maybe we should do a new design hahahaha......

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

These shirts are nice, I admit. More like a TechARP uniform to me! :D

9. miahman

miahman Newbie

yeah. its ironic how evry1 comes up wanting to be the cool smiley on the t-shirt :D :D :D

they are seriously comfy, more comfy than the othe 2 t-shirts i have with me right now

@falcone: yes you should ;)

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And remember to turn the shirt inside out (actually you should do that to all your clothes) before dropping into the washing machine. The color lasts longer that way... :D

11. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

And also do a bit of light ironing inside out, that will stop the paint from piling off that easily. But not on full power.

12. Adrian Wong

Luckily we didn't go with the rubber print. Those deteriorate pretty fast.

13. miahman

miahman Newbie

hmmm i'm just gonna nod my head because i know a lot about textiles :liar:

lol. will keep that in mind

14. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

hey yeah i had praises for that shirt too :)