Pictures of my dinner

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Trinity, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Taco Kit

Made these up yesterday, Added sour cream and the taco sauce after the pictures. (too messy, and drooling):lol:

Got my kitchen painted a few months ago, It was screwing up the white balance on the old cam, getting the same effect with the new one.:doh: trin work, practice,,, And EAT!:lol:

Attached Files:

2. Trinity

Titanium Spork

Something I wanted. Light as a feather.:)

Attached Files:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

4. Adrian Wong

Wow!! A titanium spork! I've seen plastic spork but never a titanium spork. What exactly do you use this spork for?

5. Trinity

Mountain climbing gear. (cuz it's lite):)

6. Adrian Wong

Oh! I didn't know you climb mountains! :thumb: :thumb:

So what kind of grub do you bring when you go climbing?

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
  7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

You use spork for climbing? :p :angel:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
  8. Trinity

:roll:

haha....

:)

9. Trinity

Oh, I don't climb mountains. I just bought it because it is made out off titanium. Not as strong as I thought it would be.:| If I did not know better I would guess it was made out of aluminium.:think:

10. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

Yup, need to cook to survive here, eating out can get a little too expensive here in Perth. Besides, cooking was fun (Ooh, new hobby!) and I overcame my fear of fire and oil splatter. :)

The Japanese egg rice thing is easy, take a hot bowl of rice (Preferably freshly cooked.) , make a well in the center, mix the raw egg (Needs to be the pasteurized kind.) and rice together. Simple breakfast meal.

Mmmm... I love mine spicy. Added lots of kimchi (And some Red Pepper Powder.), on top of the already spicy seafood Korean ramen.:wicked:

11. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

Hey, get on topic please. Unless that spork's edible or has some of your dinner on it it's got no business here ;)

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

13. fiddler

fiddler Newbie

Recent bbq. Cap of mushroom was coated with olive oil with fresh grated pepper and salt then inverted and filled with finely chopped garlic and grated cheese, and then cooked at edge of grill for long slow cooking, getting rotated now and again to cook evenly and not get charred. Not done that before and it worked well.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

VERY nice! :beer: That is an interesting technique. I should experiment with the lower heat zones (after I clean out the gunk on the burners on my bbq).

15. Adrian Wong

Wait.. I thought you are not supposed to clean the BBQ burners? Just burn them away?

I would love to get one of those BBQ grills. But they are so expensive here... and I still don't have a house with land to put one out. :(

16. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That's a nice meal here, fiddler. Too bad this food can't be mailed to me!:thumb:

Oh well, maybe in the next future or in the next generation where things can be teleported! :thumb:

17. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Gotta clear out the crap that has accumulated on the ceramic briquettes. I'll usually pressure wash the grill too. :D

18. Adrian Wong

Just "burn" it and scrap it off, right?

Oh you can pressure wash it? I thought you are not supposed to use water on it?

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I remove the grilling surfaces off and set them on the ground for pressure washing.

20. Trinity

Nice pictures guys!!!:drool: