Your mobile phone history

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by Chai, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

We got it for our mom. I think it's a perfect phone for them. Cheap and good. :thumb:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oh that's good! :thumb:

I was hoping to get my mom on the smartphone bandwagon but she still refuses to use it even though she's already using the iPad... Go figure! LOL...

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, get her one then. She wouldn't want to let it go to waste. If she insists on not using it, you can then pass it to me, anytime. :mrgreen: :haha:

4. Chai

She had problem answering the call at first. :haha: But she couldn't resist using that phone. It's a very nice upgrade over her old Galaxy Ace.

Now she probably has the best phone in terms of specs over the rest of us. :thumb:

5. Adrian Wong

Nice try... :thumb: :thumb:

6. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

I just ordered a Nokia Lumia 620. It's a somewhat old phone, but I wanted a small phone (far as smartphones are concerned) with an okay spec and decent for everyday use (I don't use a lot of smart functionality). I'm a little worried about using Windows Phone but on the other hand I like to try new stuff and I haven't used a modern Window phone.

My current phone is a THL A3. It's what you'd call "has potential". If it had a decent microphone and either more RAM or Android 4.4 then I might have kept it for longer (frankly, just a better microphone would have made me keep it).

The phone before that was a Nokia 6120c. I like it quite a bit, but it was getting a bit old in the tooth in these world of required Whatsapp accessibility and such.

7. Adrian Wong

I'm still on the iPhone 4S. Wondering if I should dump a load of cash for the iPhone 6, or switch to the dark side (depending on how you look at it!)... hahaha!

8. Chai

What attracts me now is the Sony Z1 Compact or the new Z3 compact. High end specs for smaller size, long battery life, and pretty affordable especially the older Z1 Compact, which is just as capable.

9. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

I hate what "compact" and "mini" have become. I'd love to see more small (3.5"-3.8") phones with okay specs (800x480 screen, 512MB+ RAM, ...).

10. Chai

I think there are plenty of such phones with those specs which are pretty low end.

I need a phone with at least 2gb and hd display. I don't mind having 4.3". My current 4.7" is almost too big for me.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

11. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

The thing I want from small phones which unfortunately most of them don't have is a resolution of 480x800 or higher.