1GB Corsair PC3200 XLPRO Ultra-Low Latency TwinX Memory Kit Review!

Discussion in 'News' started by Chai, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Everyone is abuzz about the new Corsair ultra-low latency XL memory modules. Boasting an ultra-low latency of just 2-2-2-5 at 400MHz DDR, these memory modules are the fastest PC3200 memory modules in the market.

Today, PsYkHoTiK takes a look at the top XL memory kit - the 1GB Corsair XLPRO Ultra-Low Latency TwinX Memory Kit. He will show you what the new XL memory modules are all about and how well they perform. Check it out!

[​IMG]

Link: The 1GB Corsair XLPRO Ultra-Low Latency TwinX Memory Kit Review!

2. Mike

Mike Newbie

good review 8)

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Thanks. Thanks to the team for 'fixing' things too. :thumb:

4. dexth

dexth Newbie

Hi Adrian & rojak team,
    Very nice review! I got to test this ram too but not the pro (without the led). Bougt the twinx 1gb from frys for 345 usd plus tax. I too had problem running above 200mhz fsb, max I could go is 210 2.9v (at 2-2-2-11) before memtest fail. Couldn't increase the voltage anymore since I'm using nf7-s v1.2. I was hoping to get high fsb at cl2.5 but i guess my motherboard has reach it's limit (cause me twice reinstall windows beyond repair above 220fsb). Anyway, wasn't please with it, so returned it for full refund :whistle: :thumb:
    Now currently running my old apacer pc2700 2.8v 400mhz fsb @2-3-2-11, bought that for only rm500 during pc fair and still happy with it :dance:
    btw, just got a mobile2500+ for 90 bucks from newegg running 200x13 stable and very happy with it...u shud get one too! it's one hell of a deal.

cheers! :beer:

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Grr... I want the XPM... On my to buy list when I get to Kansas... :twisted:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Thank you dexth and welcome to ARP! :arp: :wave: