Discussion in 'General Software' started by automaton, May 22, 2012.
my pagefile is in 2 parts how can I make it contiguous
1. Go to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Performance (click on Settings).
2. Go to the Advanced tab.
3. Click on the Change button under Virtual Memory.
4. Untick "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives".
5. Click on the drive you don't want the paging file to be.
6. Click on No paging file for that drive and then click Set.
7. Click on OK and you are done.
As an alternative to turning off the page file entirely, you might try PageDefrag.
Separate names with a comma.