After some time

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by elton, Jan 20, 2006.

1. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

I am back to forum since last year, sound long time right just few month actually.

I was working around asia and lot of project need to take care off so no time to on line as well. Now just for a short rest before CNY. Busy life will start again after CNY.

Where i went to.. em.. For the last few months, i did step into Indonesia and place name Merak nearby seaside. After that Singapore then Brunei then Prai(Penang) and Terengganu as well. Was so tired before this and now feel so relax and look through the forum again cheer everyone and have a good new year 2006 :thumb:

2. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

NPNT! :mrgreen:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow...I hope you are having fun at the same time. :mrgreen:

Any pictures to share? :D

4. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

OK some pic here but took using handphone camera

1. Having lunch at Indonesia selling "Ikan Bakar"
    2. Satay in Indonesia really taste good and different from here
    3. They serve rice is a nice basket, Merak Indonesia
    4. This is Awana Kijal i stay
    5. Awana Kijal also

Other place i din really take any picture just busy working and din bring my camera as well. Have some Singapore trip picture here Singapore Trip

You can check out some StarWar Exhibition that i went in SIngapore as well from my photopages. Sorry no time to compress it and place it here.

Enjoy

Attached Files:

5. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

ELTON!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Welcome back!!! :D

So are you in KL from now on or are you going to be jet setting some more? Will you be joining us to low-low-low for CNY this year?

6. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

the way they present it is very nice. if chinese they'll just put it in a bowl ready for u.. :(

7. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hai Tai Sou.. i m in KL now.. heading back to Taiping next week for CNY, if this dinner fall on second weekend of CNY which is 11 Feb i assume. So far company din drop me any task for this yet, pray hard hope no plan for me so i can meet up with u all again... I want to join for sure !!!! :p

Haha save money ma, chinese always look for the best way to cut down thier cost but find the way to earn a lot :wicked:

8. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

that's southeast asia not around asia ;)

9. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Yeah my mistake is South East Asia for last few month :haha: :haha:

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Welcome back!!!! :wave: :wave:

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Basket, I want to kiss you Elton!