Airflow in a case!

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by Nerd@133FSB, May 14, 2003.

1. Nerd@133FSB

Nerd@133FSB Newbie

Cats are acutually better than rodents... :(
    My dad used to have a prairie dog(a rodent in some parts of the world). one time it got loose and chewed up my speaker wires, half of the mouse wire, some of the keyboard wire etc.... luckily i had my case closed...

And chai's case is actually a tidy one compared to mine....i have a lot of fans + 4 IDE devices... Eventhough i use rounded cables its still a jungle in there,,,,but airflow is still good! :D

2. Cucumba

Cucumba Newbie

Chai's just looks messy because he lost his case's side plates ;)

3. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

Im not sayying bout the things inside the casing.. Im sayying the surrounding area... hehe... heck... my casing is more messier than urs wif all the cables flying around...

4. drab

drab Newbie

Do a poll.who has the messiest case :lol:

Attached Files:

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

woaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! dual processors!!

Attached Files:

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hey, that's not fair, you have dual processor and SCSI HDDs!!!

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

messy case? u should see Rojakpot's test bed :D but it also have the best airflow.... a table fan blowing at it directly...

8. drab

drab Newbie

Told you about it in other posts :? It's the dual p3's running at 1100.512 ram 1 scsihdd 4.3 gig,one 9.3 gig.Its my spare rig,built out of bits from friends.good fun to play with :lol: going to tidy it up when i decide what to use it for :oops:

9. NeoSquall

NeoSquall Newbie

oh my gosh.... two processor.. haha.. wat if I had that... whoa... how I wish I can take a photo of my case... haha... but wasting film.. aint have any webcam or digital cameras... arghhh !!!

10. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

dang... where the kodak 3.1megapxiel cam!!.. arggg... where is it .. think it is in my dd's office... :p .. sigh... good camera.. but LCD blown .. :(...

11. drab

drab Newbie

ZY.use the viewfinder :lol:

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i know... but i'll never know if the picture is clear ... btw.. think it is in the office..

hate taking picture using the v-cam ... picture is quite card.. :p.. not suitable to transfer to com.. only nice to view using LCD or TV.. :p

13. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

i read in a magazine one guy put a usb webcam inside his case and put cold catode inside :shock: very good idea, can monitor ur case anytime without open it

14. drab

drab Newbie

I wonder why he wants to watch inside?Bit boring :lol:

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! I second that!

16. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

i third that :D

17. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

HAHAHA..I "fourth" that..HAHAHA

18. drab

drab Newbie

the fourth vote makes a quorum!motion passed 8)

19. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

dual processor can use diffrent speed processor or not ?? like PIII 800 and PIII 1000

20. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

monitor case just in case got pest intrusion mah. just in case lizard go inside to shit or mating or whatever.

LOL. who knows paranoid that the wires may come lose on it's own.