Airport Experiences

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by zy, Oct 17, 2006.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i also dont have my student visa yet but i dont have any staff attitude problems in US airports ;p they are far way better than singapore ;p

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Thank God I had no problem from PG-KLIA-Pudong (Shanghai). Luckily didn't go through SG. :D

But the transfer from Pudong to KLIA back to PG at KLIA sucks. They mixed up the seats and the flight delayed for 1/2 hour. :wall:

Back from a good trip from China and immediately I'm faced with the incompetency in Malaysia. :snooty:

When we were checking in the luggages at Pudong airport, my luggage and a few others sounded when going through the machine. Turned out that the culprits were bottles of Pepsi and Coke. :mrgreen: Once I let them see what it was, they let me through. That's where they slack a little. :roll: Hmm... what if it's something flammable? Should ask me to drink some what... just to make sure it's safe. :haha:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  3. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

mixed up seats and flight delays are quite normal. it can be caused by many things like some screw ups during booking , etc... it's quite normal i think, even at other airports.

As for the can of pepsi and coke..well, hey, i think it's normal since it's a can of something. with the recent bomb scare, who knows what can be contained in a can...

But other than that, looks like you had a good trip.. :thumb:

4. zy

maybe Coke is dangerous ? :think:

anyway, couple of years back i went to Xiamen. When returning back, one of my bags also had a lil problem :p

old vinegar :mrgreen:

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

you are fortunate enough to avoid the terrible taxi services at KLIA.
    every trip i made, I went to the airport with a big grin on my face, but I cant say the same for my return trip to KL :evil: being rude is acceptable in my book, but don't ever put the life of your passenger in danger!
    I once paid RM58.60 (the same stardard price I paid everytime) for a taxi that has a broken air-conditioner, and it was 4pm in the noon :? :? :faint: shame on you KLIA!

the alternative? can't be any better! they really need to shut that god damn TVs in the express train up!!! it's loud and it's showing nonsense...
    have an enjoyable, quiet ride with KLIA express? MY PUNGGUNG!

6. zy

we need to smash those TVs up badly :mrgreen: never sat in one before.. :p..

i hate LRT trains with advert themes.. :p .. they sound annoying .. haha