And Now, The One You've All Been Waiting For... Leian.

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by marauderz, Jan 10, 2005.

1. plasma

plasma Newbie

aiyah, Phok, no need so difficult wan... all u need to do is raise the price.... or stuffs in this matter.... throw in ur pendrive plus mp3 player, ur graphics card....maybe even ur monitor... then surely u'll get the exchange.... :haha: :haha:

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ahahahahahahaha :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

aiii karamba!! finally get to go thru page 1 thru 8. now alas to the final page 8, donno wat to say. uhh ohh.. a commentable thought came to mind, glad to know Leian better this way.. hhehhe :wave:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Ahhh... Are you Leian's relative, friend or colleague? :wicked:

5. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

me Leian's frenly friend

6. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! No wonder... :mrgreen:

Any juicy tidbits on our friend here? :wicked:

7. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

Judge 1 (left-brain): :doh:
    Judge 2 (right-brain): :nuts:
    Judge 3 (center-brain): :confused:

unfortunately you cant go to hollywood. :wall:

ps: i hope i dun get house arrest for this :pray:

tidbits ka... hmmm.. i know where she stay!!! WoooHOO!! .. alamak.. a tot came to mind, every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.. ie. im gonna kena hack for my action izzit?! :nuts:

1 person likes this.
  8. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

*confused*... Ahhhh .. someone's been watching American Idol, eh? :cool:

I know where you stay too! :twisted: (sort of :p)

Adrian, you met him at the ARP Christmas dinner mah :p

9. Adrian Wong

Oooh! :haha: :wave:

10. Jet

Jet Just Started

Halo Leian.. :wave:
    I have some questions for you. :mrgreen:

1 Are others' first impressions important to you? Why?
    2 Do you think that it is stupid for a man to cry in front of a girl?
    3 Do you think that that it is wise for girls to express their love before the guys do that first? Why?
    4 Do you think that cs5 should be banned? :haha:

That's all. Thanks.. :mrgreen:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What other reasons can two persons be married except love? :think:

What is a person choose not to marry? Is it advisable? :think:

When a bachelor is in his 30-40s and successful, what can he look forward to besides love?

1 person likes this.
  12. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Hey, Jet, Dashky,

I'm just about to run out of the house to 'balik kampung'. Will answer your questions when I get back next week. :thumb:

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone! :wave:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2005
    1 person likes this.
  13. Adrian Wong

Happy Chinese New Year, Leian! :wave:

14. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Happy new year! :wave:

1 person likes this.
  15. Reyne

Reyne Newbie

GONG XI FA CAI!!!

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

GONG XI FA CAI!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :beer:

17. Jet

Jet Just Started

Happy new year Leian.. :wave:

18. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Hey everyone! :wave: I just got back -- thanks for all the well wishes! :mrgreen:

Jet, sorry for misspelling your name in my last post. :oops: You can tell I was in a rush. It's fixed now.

In answer to your questions:
    1. You mean, is it important to me to make a good first impression on others? Well, I guess in general, I try to start things off on the right foot. The level of importance depends on the audience, I suppose.

2. Absolutely not stupid for a man to cry in front of a girl. Assuming that there is a reason for it. (Before others protest that girls cry without reason, I'd beg to differ: there is always a reason. Just that sometimes, it's not so obvious to other people.)

3. On who expresses love first (guy or girl) -- that would really depend on individuals. I don't think there's an answer here.

4. As for CS5 -- well, firstly, he predates me in the forums. Secondly, he makes an interesting topic of conversation. Having said that, there are points to his humor that I can do without. But that's just my opinion.

Okay, Dashky, your turn.

What other reasons can two persons be married except love?
    Companionship. Progeny. (And I'm speaking in the abstract, not the specific.)

What if a person choose not to marry? Is it advisable?
    Another question with no single answer. So what if a person chooses not to marry? It's his/her choice. Is it advisable? In what sense? For companionship? Not everyone needs a life partner. Some people like solitude, which is just fine. For progeny? I have a good friend who's rather liberal. She told me, the last time we met, that she wasn't going to marry, but she was going to adopt kids, so having children not an issue.

I hope this is answer enough. :p Pretty raw, straight from my heart/head stuff. I sure hope these questions were a joke! :p

When a bachelor is in his 30-40s and successful, what can he look forward to besides love?
    Lots. Self actualization. Becoming a person of significance. (Long topic here. Shall not launch into that.) -- bottom line: there is more to life than love and success/career/money. Lots more. We are hard-pressed to be all that we can be; there is always room for improvement.

Phew.. long reply.

19. Jet

Jet Just Started

It is ok.

How about the first impression that ppl give to you?
    It is important?

20. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Depends on the situation. For example, a formal professional situation, where I know everyone wants to put on a good face, I'd be more inclined to wait and see if what the person's really like. If it's a casual, social situation, I'm more likely to take things at face value. :)