Angry Birds for iPhone?

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by Ishtim, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I just installed it!!! It looked really fun! Will get back to you soon! :haha: :haha:

3. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

I especially like the unique "personalities" as well as the talent that each have... :thumb: My wife likes the unique sounds. :clap:

4. Adrian Wong

It's a really HILARIOUS game!!!

I was just playing it with Jenny. It's really fun to shoot those angry birds at the pigs. :haha: :haha:

5. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

best $0.99 I have spent for the iPhone yet! :dance:

6. Adrian Wong

It really takes some thought. You can't just shoot straight at the pigs. Sometimes I replay the stage just to see what other methods I can use to kill the pigs. :haha: :haha:

7. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

I have played through once, only to beat each level. Now I am going to try for 3 stars and hopefully golden eggs. :pray:

8. Adrian Wong

I'm still stuck at 1-12. :wall: :wall:

It's the one with a pyramid, with the two small pigs sheltered at the bottom. I only have 3 small birds and one big bird to break through the defences... :wall: :wall:

9. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

I think you must use the 2nd little bird to slam into the nearest horizontal wood piece. *Goes to try*

10. Adrian Wong

Oh, finally managed to do it by shooting the birds at the middle portion of the lowest platform.

I tried hitting the nearest horizontal wooden piece but it always just nudged the platform sideways a little. Will give it another shot.

11. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Rovio.com as well as others have walkthroughs, but I am always scared that I might spoil the game. So many levels though.. :thumb:

12. Adrian Wong

I'm trying my best not to resort to walkthroughs! :haha:

Surprisingly, the "harder" levels after 1-12 are easier to play. :think:

13. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

New set of FREE maps released at the App Store under "Updates". This makes 42 free maps since I bought the app. :clap:

14. Adrian Wong

Will go download! :thumb:

15. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Just got more FREE maps and a new BIRD! :beer: :clap:

16. Adrian Wong

Just finished it! And finished a Golden Egg game too. Still missing 2-3 other golden eggs though... :(

17. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Haha almost all my friends who have iphones are playing this :haha:

My cousin said she was on a remote beach getaway in Batam, purposely left her iphone in the room, and then thought she was hearing the game sound effects in her head. Turns out that someone else was playing it a couple of metres away :haha:

18. Adrian Wong

I'm waiting for the next update, and more maps! :twisted:

PS. Quite a few girls who tried it out for the first time actually shot the birds INTO the ground. Somehow, they didn't quite grasp the concept of ... "gravity". :haha: :haha:

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

20. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

he he... LOL@ F-bombs! :thumb: